Thread: Price action and indicators

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Price action and indicators

Don't miss today's webinar: "Price action and indicators. Part 2"

Many traders were interested in applying indicators and I've got several request about this, so I've decided to make special webinar on this topic.

Today we will repeat most important aspects from previous webinar and add some new ideas.

Today we will talk about:

1. Volatility indicators and how to apply them
    2. Oscillators based on standard deviation
    3. Unconventional use of moving averages
    4. Unconventional Fibonacci retracements and extensions

Reserve your seat!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    But what about if we miss those webinars . Are they available to see those webinars in client's profile area and If no then there has to be some way to see them if we miss them due to some other work

Thanks & regards for putting you efforts

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i am new in forex. so i missed the webinar. it might be helpful for us. but how can we get the details of that webinar. forex trading is simple but difficult if one hasn't enough knwoledge about it. and to get the knowledge we should attend the webiner. as it helps in our trade by giving knowledge, i want to know details.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Sir your webinars topics are very good and knowledgeable and I am sure as a new trader I will get benefited by attending that but please provide us the recorded links as I find it difficult to attend live and kindly mention the time of webinar in GMT, so that I can manage to attend it by any means.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by roni View Post
    Please tell me about Volatility indicators and how to apply them????
    Follow the timetable - I will be probably repeating this webinar in short-term perspective and you can attend it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    It is very excellent subject and more useful and I am sure as a new investor I will get helped by participating that but please offer us the documented hyper links as I fight be present at stay and please discuss plenty of duration of web seminar in GMT, so that I can handle to be present at it by any indicates.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    nice sir i think all webinars here is so helpful for any beginner trader to have enough experience to be able to trade Forex successfully i joined some webinar about Fibonacci tool and i think it was so useful webinar for me because i know more things that i do not know about this tool so thanks for teach us .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by KHANDAKER View Post
    i am new in Forex. so i missed the webinar. it might be helpful for us. but how can we get the details of that webinar. Forex trading is simple but difficult if one hasn't enough knowledge about it. and to get the knowledge we should attend the webiner. as it helps in our trade by giving knowledge, i want to know details l
    is simple to perform but not to succeed because the only indicator you learn in this trade will never be easy because so many traders who have failed in this business for failing to learn to analyze the indicators that they learned in this business so I think that should be we do is how to find a trade that will continue to evolve in this trade to find this trade to learn and keep learning

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KHANDAKER View Post
    i am new in Forex. so i missed the webinar. it might be helpful for us. but how can we get the details of that webinar. Forex trading is simple but difficult if one hasn't enough knowledge about it. and to get the knowledge we should attend the webiner. as it helps in our trade by giving knowledge, i want to know details l
    There are many sources to get more knowledge in forex but don't learn from theory only because forex is not only about theory how to trade well in real condition of market. It's more important to trial and error with demo account to make sure if the strategy or system which has been shared, it can be done and it's suitable with your style of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    The truth, my friend, I am a beginner in the forex market and trade currencies and I know little about the webinar and I hope to learn more from members because success in currency trading depends on the study and continuing education, and I hope to know the details Because I believe that webinar useful in Forex Trading thank

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast