Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest from moderators: Best Christmas three

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Contest from moderators: Best Christmas three

Dear Forum users!

Forum administration in honor of the New Year's celebration starts a playful contest from moderators "Best Christmas three", all users can take a part!

For the participation in the contest you should leave a post in this thread with a picture with your favorite Christmas three and your wishes list for the next 2018 New Year!
    The winner will be determined by Board of Moderators.

Five winners will get 20$ (2 000 promo cents) on the account.

Prize pool - 100$!

The contest will start from 12 December 2017 and hold on till 25 December, 2017.

Summing up the results of the contest - 27 December, 2017.

Our Moderators Team congrtulates you with a New Year 2018! May a trend be always your friend that will help you guys to make good profit with our company!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I just want to say thanks to Forum administration to bring back new contest this month. Although I do not celebrate the days, I only wish to you all guys who celebrate the days with a good holiday and may all your wishes comes true. Here I just want to give brief funny stories I found the images on internet and I edited some of the dialogues for fun purpose only.

And about my wishlist for 2018, I got some to share here:

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-19-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    The year is gradually coming to an end and it's been an awesome privilege to be part of this community. Roboforex have indeed shown stability with their promises and have always fulfilled them. I wish roboforex and everyone a very merry xmas and happy new year celebrations in advance. I do hope that next year will be a great year and we can see ourselves reach out goals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    It has been a very positive year in 2017 and I want to thank you Roboforex forum Administration, Moderators for the wonderful support and helpful ideas throughout the year.

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas & New Year 2018 and welcome everyone to continue the efforts to learn more from this forum and thanks to all roboforex Moderator and admin to provide this wonderful platform for us where we together work and learn about forex trading. I hope this year bring more happiness for all of us.

I want to share my favorite Christmas tree here, Hope so All members and Admin like it.

Thank you `

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Yes Christmas is here again and its a good thing we all are going to experience this festive period. We have made lots of wonderful contribution in this forum and we have really learnt so many things from this community.

MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS TREES

CVnRVd6WcAAY5NT.jpg

IMG_20171213_225903_956.jpg

images (1).jpg

MY 2018 WISHES:

* To grow in my trading and earn profitable trades
    * To always be an independent lady
    * To contribute in the robo forum community and win lots of contest prices.
    * To be discipline towards risk and money management
    * To celebrate the success of Roboforex platform.

WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ROBOFOREX FAMILY

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    merry christmas and happy new year of 2018 everyone!! may all of us got a joyful life and happy profitable trading.

i think this is my best christmas tree. wish to pick one of the bottles and enjoy it hahaha

my wishes for 2018 are:
    1. getting my forum status upgraded at least to rookie.
    2. able to give my good contribution to forum and company.
    3. always follow my intuition in trading, not others.
    4. more confidence about my own trading.
    5. increase my trading performance better than now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    hooray it is time for holiday
    merry christmas for everyone in this lovely forum and i am so glad to be a small part of excellent brokers. let us rock this year of 2017 and welcome the new year of 2018 with new wishes and same goals too. when i say let's rock, i really mean it.

i wish for my next year in 2018, i want to get more experience and more volatile market movements. i also want to increase my insight in trading by looking for tutor to teach me more about forex trading. and one more, i hope this year's gift on new year's eve i got my new smart phone.

thank you for this contest forum and happy holiday to all. cheers

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    I wish new year and a Snowy Blowy Christmas to all forum members and forum moderators. On this happy holiday season, may the spirit of Christmas spread the happiness, love and peace. Celebrate the Christmas and new year with fun and party.

May this card fill your heart with happiness and love, Always remember that you’re one of the best gift this season has given me.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mao; 12-15-2017 at 01:42 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Happy New Year 2018 and Marry Christmas to all Roboforum Dearest Members, Moderator, Admins and Support.
    Christmas is the proof that this world can become a better place if we have lots of people like you who fills it with happiness and hope.

This new year, view the world with a positive outlook, speak your heart out with confidence,
    listen to others as well as your inner voice and you will be on the correct road in the correct direction.
    Make every moment of the Holidays a wonderful time by spending it with loved ones.
    Christmas is best when love is all around you.

Love and honor your mother and father.
    They are the only gifts Santa cannot give you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    Dear Roboforum Admins, Moderators and all members Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
    Let us spread the love and may we live a life full of joy and happiness.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by manwar; 12-16-2017 at 08:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast