Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1076

Thread: Simple News(NFP) strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130

Simple News(NFP) strategy

NFP(Nonfarmpayroll) is a very important News to the USD, which could make it stronger or weaker.

Pairs: EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD

Time frame: 5Minutes suitable.

How to make entry, Buy/sell

10- 5 minutes before news realeases. Open two different pending order, Buy and sell with 30 pips difference. Then on news release, according to the ACTUAL data released, you should know which order to close.

For instance,if the ACTUAL release was higher than expected above previous value, it means USD will gain value and if the ACTUAL is lesser than expected below previous value, it means USD will depreciate.

Take profits should not be more than 30-40 pips movement( Don't be greedy, the market could go against you)

How to extend profitability

In Nov. 2017 NFP news release. The previous value was at 18k, while the Forecast was 312k which means USD was expected to gain value because of more Non-farm Job creation. fortunately, the ACTUAL was 261k, not up to forecast, but still made USD gain value.

]

Nov NFP market reaction

EURUSD went down for about 90 pips in few minutes. WOOW. This could also be a good way to scalp the news for scalpers.

CAUTION: I don't use stoploss on this, because I seat close to my computer to take control and I don't take more than -20pips close before I cut loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Trading by trapping (pairs of pending buy stop and sell stop orders) is indeed a high risk when releasing important fundamental data. In the past, this method has eaten a lot of victims, especially when the NFP data and central bank meetings (interest rates and central bank governors' press conferences) were released, their intentions were to trap even trapped.

From my experience, the way to trade when the fundamental data release is important is to wait around 30 minutes to 1 hour after the data release, when market volatility starts normally and we know the clarity of the direction of price movements from technical indicators or from price action.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is not confirm that it is sure for losses or it may be for profits it is depend on trader experience about the news if we have learn properly and make our trade plan very stronger this will help to make good ideas and easily we developed our trade for good reason and for good plan this will give right of the opportunity to have success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    We should not be trading the non farm payroll because it can result in unexpected losses and if Care is not taken we can eventually lose our account, there is too much volatility beyond what we can accomplish handle especially when we are not grounded in technical analysis, news trading can make us lower our guard which can bring higher losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    We should not be trading the non farm payroll because it can result in unexpected losses and if Care is not taken we can eventually lose our account, there is too much volatility beyond what we can accomplish handle especially when we are not grounded in technical analysis, news trading can make us lower our guard which can bring higher losses.
    I know that many traders are not just patient until they trade this non-farm payroll, but i see nothing so great with this news, i only go with the trading of the market with the use of the technical analysis, and i have no regrets with that. The traders that are trading the news are the ones that are losing more, they will not know where exactly the news will go to on a particular trading day.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I know that many traders are not just patient until they trade this non-farm payroll, but i see nothing so great with this news, i only go with the trading of the market with the use of the technical analysis, and i have no regrets with that. The traders that are trading the news are the ones that are losing more, they will not know where exactly the news will go to on a particular trading day.
    This NFP news has been lost its impact to market and I do not really pay attention for this anymore because of its weak indication. Always a better solution for traders who still interested to trade with news to find different news with other currencies such as GBP and CAD because these currencies may has better volatility and impact to market. I can produce at least 50 pips profit from each news these currencies shows with their big news like Employment Rate or Interest Rate.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    This NFP news has been lost its impact to market and I do not really pay attention for this anymore because of its weak indication. Always a better solution for traders who still interested to trade with news to find different news with other currencies such as GBP and CAD because these currencies may has better volatility and impact to market. I can produce at least 50 pips profit from each news these currencies shows with their big news like Employment Rate or Interest Rate.
    If the big question is whether or not the influence of NFP forex (meaning maybe market movements), to my knowledge it is very relative. Sometimes the impact can be quite large, reaching hundreds of pips, but not infrequently only tens of pips. So, not always the momentum of Friday night promises extraordinary movement. It's just clear, because maybe the NFP is a momentum for many traders to open positions for price movements to become very wild and move incredibly fast.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    News trading is just gambling, that is what it is all about and I will not suggest to any one to make use of it, due to the fact that those who are making use of the news trading method don't get to see the actual market reactions, they just trade with the use of the news release, not knowing if there was a support or resistance levels in play.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    If the big question is whether or not the influence of NFP forex (meaning maybe market movements), to my knowledge it is very relative. Sometimes the impact can be quite large, reaching hundreds of pips, but not infrequently only tens of pips. So, not always the momentum of Friday night promises extraordinary movement. It's just clear, because maybe the NFP is a momentum for many traders to open positions for price movements to become very wild and move incredibly fast.
    The NFP is just a news in the market, it moves the market like other regular news, but the way the NFP will move the market will not be good at all. What is good is for traders to either avoid this news or trade the chart analysis, that is better in all ramifications. We can get to trade the market better like that instead of losing cheaply with NFP news.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The NFP is just a news in the market, it moves the market like other regular news, but the way the NFP will move the market will not be good at all. What is good is for traders to either avoid this news or trade the chart analysis, that is better in all ramifications. We can get to trade the market better like that instead of losing cheaply with NFP news.
    Yes, the non-farm patrol news is just like the normal news to me too, there is nothing special about the news the way traders are taking it, it is too much. I have made many trades on this news, the effect is always bad and i hardly win 5 trades out of the 50 trades i made with this news, so tell me, what is the point in trading such a bad forex news? If i heard of non-farm payroll news now, i run with my two legs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    NFP requires a good strategy that let the trader to know what to do during releasing of the news as this is very important for making of successful trading and decreasing of the risk, the trader needs to follow the rules of the strategy or try to put the pending orders in a good positions to be able to make some money easily and continuously.

Not allowed!

Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108 LastLast