Simple News(NFP) strategy
Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple News(NFP) strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130

Simple News(NFP) strategy

NFP(Nonfarmpayroll) is a very important News to the USD, which could make it stronger or weaker.

Pairs: EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD

Time frame: 5Minutes suitable.

How to make entry, Buy/sell

10- 5 minutes before news realeases. Open two different pending order, Buy and sell with 30 pips difference. Then on news release, according to the ACTUAL data released, you should know which order to close.

For instance,if the ACTUAL release was higher than expected above previous value, it means USD will gain value and if the ACTUAL is lesser than expected below previous value, it means USD will depreciate.

Take profits should not be more than 30-40 pips movement( Don't be greedy, the market could go against you)

How to extend profitability

In Nov. 2017 NFP news release. The previous value was at 18k, while the Forecast was 312k which means USD was expected to gain value because of more Non-farm Job creation. fortunately, the ACTUAL was 261k, not up to forecast, but still made USD gain value.

]

Nov NFP market reaction

EURUSD went down for about 90 pips in few minutes. WOOW. This could also be a good way to scalp the news for scalpers.

CAUTION: I don't use stoploss on this, because I seat close to my computer to take control and I don't take more than -20pips close before I cut loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Though I will give you a thumps up for such insight about the news trading strategy, but yet I must say that we have to now see why it is good to follow the technical approach, it is more simple to follow and understand. May I also tell you that there are some inner things we don't know about the news trading that will affect us as well, so we need to see that , though news trading seems to move the market in huge pips but most times don't work.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    News trading will seem so simple to trade on but in the actual sense and trading method it is not simple, well, the trader that wants to trade the news has to come up with a good way of using the stoploss with it that is where most traders fail with it and the news trading also fails in that aspect because it is not easy to implement stoploss with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    i don't know how to predicted the data of NFP and for strategy i think use pending order and i did it trade with like these before but now i prefer to avoid this news because i don't wanna to guess the data, i have ever experience with big loss and sometimes the direction of price is an out expectation. i don't know how to trade with fundamental.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    i like trading news with pending orders because it i the safest method of trading and so if the market moves in a certain direction due to news release then one pending order will be activated and the other is not and so this help in making of some profits and avoid facing of loses due to making of wrong orders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Though I will give you a thumps up for such insight about the news trading strategy, but yet I must say that we have to now see why it is good to follow the technical approach, it is more simple to follow and understand. May I also tell you that there are some inner things we don't know about the news trading that will affect us as well, so we need to see that , though news trading seems to move the market in huge pips but most times don't work.
    We all can not trade the same way, because what matters should be that the way we are using in trading works for us. I think this works for me even though I am still learning some things on demo about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    News trading will seem so simple to trade on but in the actual sense and trading method it is not simple, well, the trader that wants to trade the news has to come up with a good way of using the stoploss with it that is where most traders fail with it and the news trading also fails in that aspect because it is not easy to implement stoploss with it.
    Nothing is simple actually, to trade and succeed we need to have a well defined trading method that has been fully well learned, I have learned to an extent of this method but hoping for more improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    i don't know how to predicted the data of NFP and for strategy i think use pending order and i did it trade with like these before but now i prefer to avoid this news because i don't wanna to guess the data, i have ever experience with big loss and sometimes the direction of price is an out expectation. i don't know how to trade with fundamental.
    Just the same way there will not be 100 percent trading with the other trading method and prediction same with forex trading, there is no simple means of trading and prediction with news is more hard, but with time of learning and practice more experience and approach will be known

Quote Originally Posted by fero View Post
    i like trading news with pending orders because it i the safest method of trading and so if the market moves in a certain direction due to news release then one pending order will be activated and the other is not and so this help in making of some profits and avoid facing of loses due to making of wrong orders.
    That is what I do as well, I place a buy and sell pending order at the same time to make good entry, though when I am on news trading so as not to loss, I am always close to my computer to make sure I get out of the market right on time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post

That is what I do as well, I place a buy and sell pending order at the same time to make good entry, though when I am on news trading so as not to loss, I am always close to my computer to make sure I get out of the market right on time.
    that become hedging system to minimize the risk and will give us good chances to fix the problems, or also, pending order become a trap and will give us good earning when one of them is touched by the price
    for NFP news, there will high volatile in the market with fast and wide range, for traders who understand to use this point will get good earning in a short time
    and for me , i still learn this news to get the skill then i can make good decision to set the position

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I do not think that the news trading seems so simple in view, i have wanted to be using it when i started the forex business, but my optimism about it was betrayed when i started losing money every time i use it, and i always lose the money so fast, that was why i stopped it. But some traders are now saying that they are using pending orders strategy with news trading, i do not know how good that would be.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I do not think that the news trading seems so simple in view, i have wanted to be using it when i started the forex business, but my optimism about it was betrayed when i started losing money every time i use it, and i always lose the money so fast, that was why i stopped it. But some traders are now saying that they are using pending orders strategy with news trading, i do not know how good that would be.
    The news will make the market move so much faster and if you can make good analysis you can catch it. Practically, there is nothing the chart can help us in the news trading due to the trader has to be able to read the news and know the meaning, doing a strong research and know the economy improvement of a given country will give more opportunity to the trader to make money with the news trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    that become hedging system to minimize the risk and will give us good chances to fix the problems, or also, pending order become a trap and will give us good earning when one of them is touched by the price
    for NFP news, there will high volatile in the market with fast and wide range, for traders who understand to use this point will get good earning in a short time
    and for me , i still learn this news to get the skill then i can make good decision to set the position
    Well, an experienced trader will know when to close the other trade and in most cases not all the two trades gets triggered, some times the one that gets triggered is so quick to rush into profits. So basically, it is all about having the best trading knowledge of the method, I am still learning and looking for way to improvise because news trading is a sure way to make huge money in little time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast