how much money need to operate in the foreign exchange market?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how much money need to operate in the foreign exchange market?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 11

Smile how much money need to operate in the foreign exchange market?

foreign exchange trading can be done with very little money. There are brokers that offer the small investor micro or mini accounts where you can trade with amounts as small as $ 100. It's a good way to start investing because you do not risk a lot of capital and also can evaluate the performance of the broker with little money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    you can start with any amount that you can afford to deposit into the Forex market because you must understand that depositing money that you can not afford to loose might cause a trader to start to trade under undue pressure because that will amount to a waste of money and when that happens the trader will have to start all over.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    personally i believe i can grow mine trading account if a have a thousand dollar in it,though am with the hope of having at least 20,000$ in trading account to trade the market but i believe even if i manage to get 1,000$ i can grow it to that amount with 2 years of trading,so i hope i can get that kinda money to trade the market profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the suitable amount of money that the trader needs to invest and make good money not less than $1000 because with this investment you can trade with suitable lot size or volume and so this will help you to make good profits each month but if it is less than that you will trade with low lot size or volume and so the profits will be small,so the more money the trader invests the more profits he will make from trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well dear we have to invest low investment in the start of forex trading market because in start we dont have much knowledge and experience and also we have much fear so in start of trading the investment must be minimum. Higher investment is only be good for those traders who have much knowledge and experience and able to earns much money in this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    This is very reliable business and you can start trading from minimum amount and even you can earn good money from small capital. so this is depend on you how much do you want invest in this business. but if you will invest large amount then you will be able for earn large profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In forex trading business we need to invest more and more but as a short time of experience we invest a small because we have no experience about investment , that's why we do not take a risk of large investment

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well if your talking about the minimum deposit required to start trading,well In the roboforex platform you don't need much to open a trading account,as a matter of fact with as low as 10$ you can open a cent aaccount,which is recommendable for newbies,although you can still deposited as much as you like it all depends on how much you want to invest and ill advice that when you want to invest choose no other broker but roboforex,because your investment ate safe with them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by waji View Post
    In forex trading business we need to invest more and more but as a short time of experience we invest a small because we have no experience about investment , that's why we do not take a risk of large investment
    More money will surely gives us more profit but it is also gives us loss also, so a newbies should have to invest low money as possible because it avoid us from big loss and low investment also increases the understanding of forex trading market so investment in the start must be low.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think trader can start with a minimum amount of money also.As the brokers help the small kind of investors by giving them small accounts in Forex.But it is very important to invest more money or capital in Forex in order to make huge profits.The suitable amount of money that a trader should invest must be not less than $1000.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast