Money Management
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Money Management

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

Money Management

Have you ever seen that you start a trading and your account got wash out ?
    i have a friend who lives in SA , yesterday i was talking him , just likely a normal question i ask how much you loss , he said not this question , i said just let me know , he said probably 10k or even more , i said might be big , but people are losing more then this , well then he answered either 1$ loss do you say it is no loss!
    I said so what was the reason he said i not know mm i just took higher lot , like that on 1k deposit , 1 lot (1$ per pip) is fine , but later i realize it was wrong because i never count how much risk per trade should be taken
    So MM is important , lets talk about it how we should design it and implement it !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Have you ever seen that you start a trading and your account got wash out ?
    i have a friend who lives in SA , yesterday i was talking him , just likely a normal question i ask how much you loss , he said not this question , i said just let me know , he said probably 10k or even more , i said might be big , but people are losing more then this , well then he answered either 1$ loss do you say it is no loss!
    I said so what was the reason he said i not know mm i just took higher lot , like that on 1k deposit , 1 lot (1$ per pip) is fine , but later i realize it was wrong because i never count how much risk per trade should be taken
    So MM is important , lets talk about it how we should design it and implement it !
    experts say that you should never risk 2% - 5% per trade. i have seen newbies risking 50% or even the whole deposit per just one trade. and do a lot of guessing. but i have seen traders who dont have much knowledge but just because they are good in money management they are successfully earning and learning from the market too.

take for e.g. if you have $100 acct, and you open a trade with a stop loss of 20 pips , then you should have a cent account and your per pip value should not be greater than 1 cent so even if you loose, you will not loose more than 2$ per trade. so its good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    if you want to trade Forex successfully you must follow a good money management plan to be able to make profits with out any difficult .it is so necessary for any Forex trader to have this money management plan to face any loss when he is trading to be able to make more profits with any loss.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    For my money management can be applied in your trading account by following simple steps such as, before entry check to ensure that your lot size doesn't exceed 5% of your account let's way for instance if you have a deposits of 100$ your lot size shouldn't exceed 0.5,have in mind that I you have an open order consider the influence your next entry would be to your account balance OE equity. Another method of applying risk management is by using stop loss which is very important to cover your account from excessive loses, although there are still more method of applying risk management bit I belive I've stated the foundation of risk management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think Money management is a very important part of trading.A trader must have Money management to face losses in their business and make a huge amount of profit in this business.If you don't have money management you may get a big loss in your business,so always plan a good money management in your business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    In every business ,money management is the important part of this business. By the help of the Forex trading business,we can do the better money management . A trader must have money management to face losses in their business and make a huge amount of the profit in this business.If you don't have money management you may get a big loss in your business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    money management is the most important part in forex trading process because it is the most important factor that help the trader to survive in forex market and let him to trade safely without a big loss and ill protec the account from margin call and this will let the trader to stay for long time in forex market and make continuous profits easily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Yes sir, money management is important. Through better money management we can able to protect our trading capital from huge loss. Even we can able to understand about better trading lot if we continue trading with proper money management. If we want to sustain in this market in the long run, then we need to learn the basic needs of this trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    if you would like deal Fx productively you will need to abide by a superb dollars managing approach so that you can produce gains without the need of almost any complicated. it truly is and so necessary for almost any Forex trader to obtain that dollars managing decide to experience almost any burning as soon as they are dealing so that you can produce far more gains having almost any burning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I manage the money you deposit $100 you have a lot of size , for example , then you let your account does not exceed 5% of the way to ensure that such checks before entry , follow the simple steps that can be applied to your trading account for the size 0.5 should not exceed , I order you to open your account balance to your next entry seems to have considered the effects of equity .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast