Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading Bonus up to 25%

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 201

Forex Trading Bonus up to 25%

FX bonus from RoboForex each time you deposit in to your trading account!

The forex bonus program is intended to increase the trading volume of the Customers’ accounts. If all requirements for the forex trading bonus program are met, the sum put to your account as a bonus can be withdrawn without any limitations of restrictions.

Please pay attention that RoboForex has started a special summer offer, as a part of “Deposit Bonus” program. Our offer will last from June 18th to September 1st, 2012 and has the following conditions.

The conditions of the Forex Bonus are:

1. Deposit bonuses are only available in MetaTrader 4 (MT4) accounts: Fix-Cent, Fix-Standard, Pro-Cent and Pro-Standard (more about accounts types).

Forex Bonus is up to 25% of the sum you deposit to your trading account.

The total amount of Bonus on one account (depending on currency) can’t exceed $5000 / €3500 EUR.

Maximum amount of bonuses on all of the client’s accounts can’t be more than $15000.

Also you have the opportunity to choose the bonus level - 10%, 15%, 20% and 25% of deposit funds.
    2. To withdraw the Forex Bonus from your account you need to make a transaction (number of standart lots) in the amount of:

For Fix-Cent and Fix-Standard accounts: <bonus sum> / 3 = <number of lots>
      For Pro-Cent and Pro-Standard accounts: <bonus sum> / 2 = <number of lots>
    3. All deposit bonuses can't support reserve and can’t be used for the maintenance of an opened orders i.e. your current bonus will be written off the account, if the equity (see figure below) on your account is less than the sum of active bonus.

Example: You deposit $5,000 in to your trading account and receive a bonus of $1,250 (25%). According to the conditions of the offer, if the equity on your account is less than $1,250 the extra bonus will be written off your account.

Information on minimum equity, after which the bonuses are written off your account, can be found in your Live Account “Deposit/Withdrawal / Your Bonuses” section.
    4. Until all requirements of the program aren’t met, you aren’t allowed to withdraw a sum which exceeds your Profit, which is calculated from the amount of free reserve (Free reserve - see figure below). The profit is calculated according to the following formula:

<free reserve> - <sum of all active bonuses> - <sum of the deposits, to which bonuses are transferred> = <profit available for withdrawal>

Please note, if you have open orders on your account, Free Reserve may be different from Equity.
    5. A client has a right to decline the bonus program of the RoboForex. In this case they can withdraw sums from their account without any limitations and restrictions, and the bonus is written off the account.
    6. The bonus program has no limitations on the number of bonus accounts or a number of bonus transactions.
    7. The bonus program has no limitations in Forex affiliate programs commission payments.
      (The exception is the «Welcome bonus 2.0» accounts until it is in the bonus group. Please see conditions for «Welcome Bonus 2.0»)
    8. Only closed deals on the following currency pairs are taken into account for the fulfillment of transaction requirements:

9. Please note that RoboForex reserves the right to cancel the forex bonus without giving any reasons and/or advance notice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    RoboForex is very better broker. I love RoboForex. I have receiving 50% bonus and always trading, So it is so much.....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shoyeb View Post
    RoboForex is very better broker. I love RoboForex. I have receiving 50% bonus and always trading, So it is so much.....
    sorry, not just deposit bonus up to 25%, how do you get a deposit bonus up to 50%?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thanks for RoboForex may always be successful, and hopefully bigger bonus :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well i think this is a good development for traders and we have the chance to make big profit when trading as well,personally i find encouraging for one to keep investing when trading.25 percent is high but i want to know what will happen to trader that keep increasing their investment are they gonna get any kinda bonus trading this pair

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I am also agree with it its a very good development for all traders because it will help any trader to do good trading with a good margin so we cay say that bonus money always play and very important part in our equity thanks to let us know about it Robo Forex is a very good broker 25% percent bonus is very good amount I think

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    Thank you Roboforex for this generous offer it really increase traders buying power and maximize profits,i would like to participate in that offer.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    well i think this is a good development for traders and we have the chance to make big profit when trading as well,personally i find encouraging for one to keep investing when trading.Thank you Roboforex for this generous offer it really increase traders buying power and maximize profits,i would like to participate in that offer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I Am new in this Forum First Working On other Forums And Realize that Those Broker Was Just Shit And now good To See This Post i Think I Defiantly Going To Like This Broker Too ;)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have yet to see a good development for retailers and we are making a profit on this giant in the negotiations. 25% increase in the purchase of investments, trade partners will have a big bonus because the dealer wants to know what happened, I think that to have a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

The excellent opportunity to generate income now, when adding a no marketers, our higher good development 25% commercial traders this agreement is continuing, investors what business bonus. You want to encourage more investors would want to know.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast