Importance of stop loss and take profit
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss and take profit

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Importance of stop loss and take profit

Dear members i want to discuss importance of stop loss and take profit.I request to all newbie that they should use these both tools of meta trader.Because it gives you more facilities to gain green pips and not loss red pips too.If you are using these tools with proper points then you will get good result and good trading skills.please share your opinion.........

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Using TP and SL can save our capital from any unwanted huge loss. There is no fixed ratio of TP and SL, it may vary considering market condition. But we need to use TP 3 pips always and SL can be used as per market trend and maintaining support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think using take profit and Stop loss are important in Forex trading. We do not know what can happen in the next few minutes in Forex trading. Some time high volatility could sweep away the account any time. So for that reason we need to use TP and SL in our every trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The stop loose is one of the the most important thing in forex market .this is the only way that protect your account and you can detrmine how much you want loose and if you use the stop loose you will never loose more than you want.
    The take profit help you detrmine your profit .you can detrmine your profit in strong resistance if you see or strong ssupport if you buy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is very important for forex traders to make use of the stoploss everyday to prevent loss of trading capital from their trading account. Also all traders should make use of the take profit so that they can make and confirm their profits at their specific targets.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Stop loss and take profit both are very important for traders because this is market and running on currencies values. so if you will not use stop loss then you can loss your all money. and if you will not use take profit then you can destroy earning chance..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    stop loss and take profits are important for any trader especially stop loss because stop loss will protect the account from unexpected movement of the market that let it moves against the trader at any time and this movement may be long and so the trader may be faced with a big loss if he left the order open in the hope that the price will return again to the first direction

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Stop losses and take profit is one of the important features in trading, stop losses are useful to minimize losses and takeprofit useful to target profit we want to get. Usually I trade without stoploss because I better stop order manually if i was get loss order, but takeprofit I often use to ease me in close order when it becomes profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Of course for a newbie should be able to use the SL and TP. Both of these functions are so an important in supporting a good trading system. I can say that the trading system without TP and SL, is not a perfect trading system. SL is important to keep the balance of margincall were too fast. TP is important to determine how much profit to be taken, it is useful to prevent the greedy properties.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes you are wright because every one wants to get more and more and earn more and more and no one can want to loss, so you can far away your mistakes and stop your loss because every one join Forex for earn money,so stop loss and take profit as quick as you can

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast