Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmonic Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

Harmonic Trading

Hello all traders
    we all know that there are many many strategies out there, like price action, some indicator based , some are also based on breakouts too.
    but apart from them, one is known as harmonic trading. which is same like price action .
    i like this strategy because of its very low risk and very high reward ratio.
    maybe , you also will enjoy trading harmonics too.

in this thread i will be sharing charts with harmonic patterns.
    please learn from it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I just checked the NZD/JPY pair in the weekly time-frame and it looks like that , NZD/JPY is willing to make a bearish bat which is a harmonic pattern. My long term view on this pair would be on the selling side.

Long term trade
    Pair: NZDJPY

Sell Region: 84 - 85 |
    stop loss: 86.5
    take Profit1: 80.0 | tp2: 75.0

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This one looks promising, can't wait to see the opening market char this MOnday

Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    I just checked the NZD/JPY pair in the weekly time-frame and it looks like that , NZD/JPY is willing to make a bearish bat which is a harmonic pattern. My long term view on this pair would be on the selling side.

Long term trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There is a bearish bat also found in the GBP/AUD chart.
    Bearish bat is a harmonic pattern which has really good risk:reward ratio.
    For example in this chart, my trade would be on the selling chart so my Selling Limit would be around : 1.7325.
    And my Stop loss would be in : 1.7430 region.
    While my Take Profit would be in : 1.7125 - 1.6925 region.
    So clearly this trade speaks about the low risk: high gain (reward ) trade setup

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post

Long term trade

Well your strategy looks very promising,but I've also got may eyes on the nzdjpy on the monthly chart and weekly chart this pair is still bullish and to add to it the Japanese yen is weak across the broad only fundamental outlook might give the Japanese yen a boast.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    I have heard of a trading system like this harmony, except i do not know it is this complex. All the harmony i know, they are not a way to find a pattern on chart, but the way of getting what the leg the market will pace on the other. They are effective trading strategy when the theories of doing its trading is clearly understood.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    One thing i love about the harmony is the low risk it will give the trades that trades it.There are many more trading skills in the market, but there are little of time that will tell you the market signal on time. And mind you, this harmony trading system will make your trading faster and do not lag as the case of other trdaing systems may be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    harmonic trading is also another technical way of trading in the Forex market because its a combination of candle pattern which shows how harmonic can the movement of the Forex market can be then how a trader can make use of the opportunities that is open to traders when the market completes some of its harmonic movements.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I just checked GBP/NZD in the hour4 time frame and you can see clearly in the chart that it has make a Bearish Butterfly harmonic pattern and this has really low risk and high reward trade. Everything is mentioned in pic about tp , stoploss and selling price everything is mentioned too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    USC/CAD is forming a harmonic pattern which might fail if USD goes more ahead. But as this pair has moved a lot yesterday, then the chances of going down has increased. Find good reversal pattern of candlestick and macd bearish divergence and other reversal pattern as per your analysis should and must match accordingly.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast