Trading Plan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading Plan

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Trading Plan

You might hear this word or might be not but yes probably every trader just read this name with a roughly and again start going to chase the pips in the market right !
    Well what i have experience is that Trading Plan is very important ingredients for a successful trading !
    Can any one of you can explain and share its important ! more details and also further how to buildit up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    You might hear this word or might be not but yes probably every trader just read this name with a roughly and again start going to chase the pips in the market right !
    Well what i have experience is that Trading Plan is very important ingredients for a successful trading !
    Can any one of you can explain and share its important ! more details and also further how to buildit up
    daily i target for 20 usd which is equals to 20 pips which is minimum and maximum which is 50 pips = 50usd. I use 0.10 volume and not more in a standard account because my account is small . so even if i loose i have a stop loss of 20 pips = 20usd which is 2% of my total deposit . this is my trading plan
    whats yours?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    any trader must follow a trading plan and a trading strategy . according to me my target is 50 pips and i think you must have a daily target of profits to be able to make profits for along time as you can .and you must have a trading strategy to be able to make this daily target .and i prefer to trading with a scalping strategy .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Having a trading plan is very important, as a trader if you don't workk hard at establishing a trading plan that has been test rumned on demo account then have a track record of of positive maintained account for q period of time, with this.you are prepared to trade in the forex market,because experience matters a lot.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    To trade in Forex trading it is very important to have our own trading plan.If you don't have trading plan you might fail in earning profit in your business.So,a trader must have his trading plan,strategy and analysis to earn and get success in this business.Having a plan will make the traders to trade in right direction and get success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    The important part of the trading business is trading plan. the trading plan must be in good way and right . the trading plan is the key part of the getting success.A successful trader must have proper trading plan. the trading plan must be strategy way. The trading plan become to get the more and more success in the business.the trading plan is key of success factor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I always start every trading day as my first day of investment. because neither previous loss can recover from this same day nor the previous day profit is going to repeat everyday. I think today is the margin is only amount to invest and I tried to protect that amount first either by giving stop loss or avoid trading during high volatile. Then I create a position after analyze my target and stop loss ratio. Then I only move forward to make trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    As we know that having a trader plan is very essential part of our trading in forex which help us to make right decision in market and we able to focus well on market analysis too it contain all the details that is necessary in the market like on which place i have to buy and sell in the market, how much risk i have to take, etc.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Yes sir, trading plan is very important to continue the trade with profit. With my less skill and knowledge I am not able to create a good trading plan at this stage of trading, bu I am trying to continue trade according to a trading plan. Trading plan can help us to continue our trade avoiding greed and emotion also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    yes bro planning is not only important in the forex field but also important in every field every business of the world because with planning a person know that he have to achieve the following objectives which he have set for the month. thats why successful traders always suggest trading plans in the forex field.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast