Ichimoku Lover

Thread: Ichimoku Lover

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5

Ichimoku Lover

hi i had leave the forum and now here to share which i have learn from the market and now going to make my trading journal in which i will share my experience and try to explain the ichimoku and its components and how to use this after loss i become to know that we should learn first and then come into the forex so i will try to present it as simple as i can so best of luck for me and all of you very soon i will upload the working of ichimoku as my style in simple way. i will use the combo of ichimoku with any indicator to confirm the signal i will share here also.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    here it is example of my ichimoku system which i am using now and after a long time i am back here on this forum so i will try to update this thread day buy day and you will see that this system will work good every system is not work at all but this one will work mostly by its uniquness i am uploading previous indicated chart i hope you will understand. there are three things Buy above the cloud when tenkan sen and kijun sen also above the cloud and sell as below the cloud RSI should above 50 for buy and below 50 for sell and EMA 50 will more filter the accuracy 50 pips is my target at H1 frame.

gbpusd.jpg

Not allowed!