Thread: Simple Strategy for Beginners

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Simple Strategy for Beginners

Simple Strategy for Beginners

Pairs: Any pairs of currencies but better EUR/JPY and EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

Time Frames: 4 hours

Technical indicators:-

5 & 10 SMA
    Stochastic indicator with the following settings: 14 – 3 – 3
    RSI 9.

Short Position :-

-Waiting for an interrupt of 5 SMA for 10 SMA down.

-Look at the RSI indicator where it should be below the level of 50 suggesting that the momentum is down.

-The stochastic indicator of the saturation area or the region of the area and its way down.

-If these conditions exist, enter a sale.

Target: 50 points and stop: 50 points.

7351_1513972830.jpg

Long Position :-

-Waiting for the intersection of 5 SMA for 10 SMA upwards.

-Look at the RSI index where it should be the highest level of 50 suggesting that the momentum is up.

-The stochastic indicator should be in the area of saturation or the region of the area and on the way up.

-If these conditions exist, enter purchase.

Target: 50 points and stop: 50 points.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it is easy and simple strategy and suitable for the beginners and they can trade with it and make profits if they follow the rules of trading of it, this strategy work on strong time frame which is H4 and so the results will be good, but the trader should use the trend with it to get good confirmation for better trading always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    I would also like the fact if proof of trade with this system are also posted too for us to know how profitable this simple system can be for beginners. Anyway I don't consider it so simple because as a newbie you must understand how to use this indicators and follow the rules of this strategy for you to make better trades. It could be profitable after all but our practice will help us know how long it could possibly take.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I would also like the fact if proof of trade with this system are also posted too for us to know how profitable this simple system can be for beginners. Anyway I don't consider it so simple because as a newbie you must understand how to use this indicators and follow the rules of this strategy for you to make better trades. It could be profitable after all but our practice will help us know how long it could possibly take.
    But the indicators are much and I was thinking that the beginners can start up with some simple approach such as learning on how not to trade with the use of so many indicator on the chart, I will personally say that price action using one or no indicator can pass for the best trading strategy traders will be needing to make use of.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    This is going to give most beginners a bigger headache in trying to use a better indicator to trade forex. I think if you must post a system for beginners it have to be very much simple in the way they can easily understand and start up practicing it easily. So from the look of things, there is need for advanced knowledge in forex and beginners could plan on how they can work to make a great trade for themselves. Beginners should try their best to learn and make sure they can work on the means to which they can become successful with time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i think this type of strategy can be called as some trick, because their confirmation also can be zero in no long time, so i think we should choose strategies which are perfect and need time to learn and they give good results as well, like long term are best , in short term also we have many but in analysis we can choose candlestick analysis etc

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    This is going to give most beginners a bigger headache in trying to use a better indicator to trade forex. I think if you must post a system for beginners it have to be very much simple in the way they can easily understand and start up practicing it easily. So from the look of things, there is need for advanced knowledge in forex and beginners could plan on how they can work to make a great trade for themselves. Beginners should try their best to learn and make sure they can work on the means to which they can become successful with time.
    For beginners its very important to learn properly search for different sources to get knowledge about trading that help them to work positively because when people get knowledge they can be able to make their own strategies and use them well according to their trade that is the only thing that is essential to get success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    For beginners its very important to learn properly search for different sources to get knowledge about trading that help them to work positively because when people get knowledge they can be able to make their own strategies and use them well according to their trade that is the only thing that is essential to get success.
    yes i agree with you knowledge is base to get success ,for beginners Pin Bar Trading strategy is very important and best in Forex trading,as well as learning and knowledge about the trading and ideas of how to apply or use the strategies are very important for all the beginners it should be helpful to survive here as a good trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    yes i agree with you knowledge is base to get success ,for beginners Pin Bar Trading strategy is very important and best in Forex trading,as well as learning and knowledge about the trading and ideas of how to apply or use the strategies are very important for all the beginners it should be helpful to survive here as a good trader.
    The beginners can decide on any trading method they want to make use of when trading, for instance the beginners can become good with the use of the other trading candle stick method. It is not a must but a choice that has to be made and from the knowledge I have obtained so far so good, beginners should start by learning on how they can make use of support and resistance in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    The beginners can decide on any trading method they want to make use of when trading, for instance the beginners can become good with the use of the other trading candle stick method. It is not a must but a choice that has to be made and from the knowledge I have obtained so far so good, beginners should start by learning on how they can make use of support and resistance in trading.
    i think for beginner it is very important to learn about methodology of safe trading.there are so many strategies that work for the betterment of trade but we should choose some of them and get proper understanding about using them.yes,candle stick pattern is good and more safe for beginners its good to work with candle stick pattern.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 149 123451151101 ... LastLast