forex market is like a sea of money - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: forex market is like a sea of money

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

forex market is like a sea of money

In my opinion that forex market is like a sea of money if you want make some good money from that sea you have to learn in this case you can swim in that sea and take any money you want but without learning if you go to the sea you will sink and loose all your money .

Any one agree with me ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    If we consider Forex market as a sea then taking earning from this business is like fishing in sea and if one is not trained enough in that business he will not get success and in the process he may loose his life the same thing holds good in Forex trading business also if we are not trained enough we may loose our complete fund without any earning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Yes, forex market is a sea of money where we are trying get some of it through trading. Our skill and knowledge is the main way to get money from that sea. I am also trying to enhance my trading skill so that I can take money as per my demand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yeah man i agree with you and i think forex is the best business in the world and it is a huge money earning business in the world. and i think we can earn here unlimited so it`s easy to say that forex market is like a sea of money

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    there are some opinions about forex trading, some will say that forex trading is money machine, money factory, money tree, an ocean of money and etc, and all of them are same, all is about money, unlimited money,and now, can we take the advantages from it or we just see our money sink deeply and bury our dreams ? so here is, the conclusion, we only need to take learning and practicing

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by raihan tutul View Post
    yeah man i agree with you and i think forex is the best business in the world and it is a huge money earning business in the world. and i think we can earn here unlimited so it`s easy to say that forex market is like a sea of money
    Yes dear it is like a sea. It is the best business of the world in which earning money has no ends so hard work is the key to earning a lot of money in this market. Many traders did not focus on learning the market and face many problems.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 16
    Forex is dynamic business which have endless opportunity to earn money.Any trader can make money easily from Forex if he had learned to make good profit from Forex. Forex is just like sea of money because every trader who are successful and every beginner who are hardworking are earning a good profit of money every month in Forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    truly the money one can make in this business is very enormous but looking at this business from that aspect will only make us lose more than we might have planned for,so basically it very important we plan our trading and be discipline when trading the successes in this business is a based on long term.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is a huge online business and very profitable.Yes i think that forex is like a sea of money but in order to make profit on a consistent basis you need to learn this business and have full knowledge about Forex market.Prepare a trading plan and work accordingly.A trader should trade with patience and without greediness.All this things will make him a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes it is true that Forex market is like a sea of money.Any one can trade in this business and can earn a huge amount of money.As Forex trading is very profitable,with some proper knowledge and skill any one can earn a lot of money.Many people are trading in this business and making money and their life better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is true that Forex market is like a sea of money because Forex trading is to earn and make money easily, any trade in Forex can make money easily ,all the trader needs to do is to make hard work and should enter proper trade and right trade to earn and make profit .but if a trader fails to understand it and does not work hard he will face loss.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast