EUR/TRY - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EUR/TRY

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431

EUR/TRY

Thread for EUR/TRY discussion - latest news, technical analysis, forecasts and opinions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    The currency recently meet the support area (indicates with red horizontal line). I predcit the pair is move uptrend for a while searching other seller. I will be seller on this chart at Monday. These pair will have strength enough to breaks the support and going decrease further.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think that the pair is very influenced by the conference of Mario Dragy in the hall . so the words exposed the very weak data of the European economic
    in other hands we think that the Japaneses Yen is on its way to the strength so I think that it is below the 138 it is a down ward continued more

EURJPYH4.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The pair EUR / TRY on the hourly chart formed the figure of a technical analysis of triangle if the price will make a real break through the upper boundary of the figure, I think that the price of the pair will go over, but if the price and make a break through the lower boundary of the triangle, then I expect a price reduction the pair to the nearest support line.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The pair EUR / TRY H4 chart price made ​​a strong move down the line was broken through the support level as low 2.8786, and then formed a correction to the same line, which already acts as resistance, and so, if this hour candle closes below this level, I expect a further decline in prices to the nearest support line, at the level of as low 2.8373.

nR7kbQ.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yesterday the pair after a strong 160 points almost completely blocked it, closing near the lows Friday, on open positions bulk sits in sales, so we can expect a resumption of the downward movement, approximately to the support at 2.8600 price mark.

rLg14J.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The pair EUR / TRY on the hourly chart, the price today made ​​a strong downward movement, while broken through the support line, located at the level of as low 2.8607 therefore further down the path is open to the next line of support, which is located at a level as low 2.8461.

2ZFlPF.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The pair EUR / TRY in the chart M30 after a fairly strong upward movement formed outbound formation where the price stopped at the support line, located at the level of as low .8470 as the breakdown did not occur, I think that the price will bounce from the support and rush up to the nearest line of resistance at as low 2,862.

KcumIx.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Daily In the chart The pair is expected next week, will continue to decline to the area of support at 2.8180 and in case of breakdown, the pair will go below the level of 2.7927, but the rebound from the support expected growth to resistance level 2.8889.
    IyGD1r.png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Target Period H4. The currency pair EUR/TRY is trading around the piviot level 3.3530. Indicators Skdon trend, moving average (MA) and oscillator AO indicate the decrease of a currency pair.
    Trading recommendations: it is preferable to focus on selling the currency pair.
    Resistance levels for stop loss - 3.3703 / 3.3809 / 3.3982
    Support levels for take profit - 3.3358 / 3.3251 / 3.3079

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Target Period H1. The currency pair EUR/TRY is trading above the piviot level 3.3828. Indicators Skdon trend, moving average (MA) and the oscillator AO indicate the growth of a currency pair.
    Trading recommendations: it is preferable to focus on buying the currency pair.
    Support levels for stop loss - 3.3671 / 3.3573 / 3.3415
    Resistance levels for take profit - 3.3986 / 3.4084 / 3.4242

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast