Does news really move the market? - Page 51
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: Does news really move the market?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193

Lightbulb Does news really move the market?

Hello

I want to make brief presentation about this topic. This really bothers me at first time I watched a video of trading psychology but later I realized trading the news do not give me more than 50% of winning ratio. I also get confused by news on market because at some points, market did not move in correct direction along with the news result. Moreover, many rumors spread all over internet which one analyst expert said this while others might said that.

While I watched the learning video of trading psychology, there I learned all about the aspects of trading which need to do and need to avoid while we trade. One of the biggest thing we must avoid is the news. You know why? It is because news actually hunting retailer’s stop loss while creating big space of movements which can only be analyzed better with technical analysis. It has come to my attention that fundamental analysis is good but can not be used as main consideration for market entries. Not for me.

Here are some examples about news trading. Make some reviews back on GBPUSD pair on date March 16th 2017, it was FOMC news and Fed rate increased from <0.75% to <1.00% as expected. But unfortunately, market was going up instead of down by following the news. How could market did that? Here is the answer. Technically we could identify it with the help of trend line. Check the screenshots below:

Follow the instructions on screenshot above and see market was moved up instead of down because price touched lower trend line and previous resistance levels which that moment became a support for that price movement. So according to this, what is your conclusion about news? Does it really give us good market entry or technical analysis is working better here?

I am not with the people who hate fundamental analysis, for me I just avoid trading with it anymore because I want to focus only with my technical strategy. I am writing this based on the facts I saw on market, not from what I think about it. It took a while for me and probably for you guys to realize the same thing. Try to avoid news and make your trading system as simple as possible. The mindset is pretty easy to build, if you really think forex trading is a difficult business to do, then your brain will automatically process it and decrease your ability to learn things faster and easier.

Change your mindset, focus on your technical analysis, and keep things simple.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Azis Muslim, actually no one can understand market fully we can just work well if we have proper planning, no matter how much we have experience but fi we do not have proper management and sl into trading we can not survive for long and in end we will lose all, so never try to be a trader who do not accept loss, this will make you loser just here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    As a matter of fact, news is one biggest enemy for most traders including those who's using technical analysis to trade. Many has become the victim of news when they tried to go for a trade or more then ruined everything so quick, even they don't stand a chance to recover anything fast because market was moving faster. To believe that news is moving the market or not, I think it's what traders knows best with their experience.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    according to y experience market always move my the news or you can say fundamental always move the market because the pair like eurusd and gbpusd etc etc is the mixture of country economy like your the best economy the country has if they have good economy then it is best for the pair else it is danger for the pair and the news decide which country has god economy and which country has bad economy .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Yes it does, a lot of us must have seen it in action and then see that the news will move the market, but that doesn't make it a valid reasons why traders should trade the news, but it is best to watch it and then see how it gets to make the market react while a wise trader should lay down and wait for those sniper trading opportunity.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Yes it does, a lot of us must have seen it in action and then see that the news will move the market, but that doesn't make it a valid reasons why traders should trade the news, but it is best to watch it and then see how it gets to make the market react while a wise trader should lay down and wait for those sniper trading opportunity.
    i always agree to this kind of fact because it's news that always driving market crazy with high volatility. it's where plenty traders are gathering around in market to create multiple transactions according to their analysis in technical and fundamental, while news is the best source for traders to act at the same time for short term trading or just to participate with volatility.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051