Does news really move the market? - Page 49
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Does news really move the market?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190

Lightbulb Does news really move the market?

Hello

I want to make brief presentation about this topic. This really bothers me at first time I watched a video of trading psychology but later I realized trading the news do not give me more than 50% of winning ratio. I also get confused by news on market because at some points, market did not move in correct direction along with the news result. Moreover, many rumors spread all over internet which one analyst expert said this while others might said that.

While I watched the learning video of trading psychology, there I learned all about the aspects of trading which need to do and need to avoid while we trade. One of the biggest thing we must avoid is the news. You know why? It is because news actually hunting retailer’s stop loss while creating big space of movements which can only be analyzed better with technical analysis. It has come to my attention that fundamental analysis is good but can not be used as main consideration for market entries. Not for me.

Here are some examples about news trading. Make some reviews back on GBPUSD pair on date March 16th 2017, it was FOMC news and Fed rate increased from <0.75% to <1.00% as expected. But unfortunately, market was going up instead of down by following the news. How could market did that? Here is the answer. Technically we could identify it with the help of trend line. Check the screenshots below:

Follow the instructions on screenshot above and see market was moved up instead of down because price touched lower trend line and previous resistance levels which that moment became a support for that price movement. So according to this, what is your conclusion about news? Does it really give us good market entry or technical analysis is working better here?

I am not with the people who hate fundamental analysis, for me I just avoid trading with it anymore because I want to focus only with my technical strategy. I am writing this based on the facts I saw on market, not from what I think about it. It took a while for me and probably for you guys to realize the same thing. Try to avoid news and make your trading system as simple as possible. The mindset is pretty easy to build, if you really think forex trading is a difficult business to do, then your brain will automatically process it and decrease your ability to learn things faster and easier.

Change your mindset, focus on your technical analysis, and keep things simple.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    There are some news that i really hate to use and always avoid until now and ever, those which gives market big movement before the release hour and minutes. any news that has this kind of habit always hit my stop loss and i'm sure this news are being used by big players to hunt retailer's stop loss easily. news moves market and also hunts people's stop loss easily within short period of time.
    News is moving the market, the way the news is now moving the market is not the way we have to like, it will just be moving the market without a cordial explanation on what is happening. This situation is pathetic to many traders, that is the reason for traders to be losing consistently with the news trading. The use of stop loss or account management can likewise not work with the news trading, it is better to let news be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    News is moving the market, the way the news is now moving the market is not the way we have to like, it will just be moving the market without a cordial explanation on what is happening. This situation is pathetic to many traders, that is the reason for traders to be losing consistently with the news trading. The use of stop loss or account management can likewise not work with the news trading, it is better to let news be.
    market is exploding during news and we better prepare ourself to control our trade if we're currently on market and has running profits during news. when news is going according to our trades and make our profits bigger, then it's better we can set trailing stop for safety locks. unfortunately when market is suddenly going against our trades, hopefully we set a tight stop loss to secure our trades from unexpected reversal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    market is exploding during news and we better prepare ourself to control our trade if we're currently on market and has running profits during news. when news is going according to our trades and make our profits bigger, then it's better we can set trailing stop for safety locks. unfortunately when market is suddenly going against our trades, hopefully we set a tight stop loss to secure our trades from unexpected reversal.
    because it tell us about economy and because of this market move, people invest or withdraw their money because of this reasons so i also prefer news because this is one strongest thing in trading which move market, we can use other technical also but this is one best way to earn more pips with short time, so do trade with learning and earning stage also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    because it tell us about economy and because of this market move, people invest or withdraw their money because of this reasons so i also prefer news because this is one strongest thing in trading which move market, we can use other technical also but this is one best way to earn more pips with short time, so do trade with learning and earning stage also
    News tells about the updates on what could affect the economy of a country, this will then affect a certain forex asset in whom the news is related to its country. Forex traders could appreciate that the forex news moves the forex field, but forex traders should never be trading the forex news directly, this is a bad move who can ruin the forex investment of that trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    News tells about the updates on what could affect the economy of a country, this will then affect a certain forex asset in whom the news is related to its country. Forex traders could appreciate that the forex news moves the forex field, but forex traders should never be trading the forex news directly, this is a bad move who can ruin the forex investment of that trader.
    I know that news moves the market, the main thing which i expect traders to know is that the movement of the market is not the main thing, the main thing is what the trader is getting through that movements. Trading the news will not let traders earn much through the market movement, that news movement is random and it is fast at the same time, traders get to lose with it instead of making their wanted earnings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    News have a good edge in terms of moving the market because if we can follow the news we will have the opportunity or chance to experience a much more volatile market. News trading is one of the risky way to follow the market and surely if we can put in measures to follow such market there is lots of chances for us to huge profit. Understanding the news is very much important and every step to follow such news will help us know the very best trading decision we have to take.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    News have a good edge in terms of moving the market because if we can follow the news we will have the opportunity or chance to experience a much more volatile market. News trading is one of the risky way to follow the market and surely if we can put in measures to follow such market there is lots of chances for us to huge profit. Understanding the news is very much important and every step to follow such news will help us know the very best trading decision we have to take.
    Wisely choose the news which only make a direct movement to market without creating a big spike first then go onward to the real price. Most of times traders are mistaken and lose their money to news which has big spike first and then continue its real movement. Usually I called this as a stop loss hunter when the news move in opposite way first. I know news give such ratio of winning in short term trade but for safety reason it's always best to trade with technical analysis.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    we may not be able to say that the news has the onl;y power to move the price absolutely . that there are some strong elements can move an attract the market users . like the ask and demand tools . for the effective tools , like the technical analyses can help in expecting how the market will move in the next period . thus the price can help in reflecting a;ll the tools which can be used from one time to another .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Yes my dear there is no doubt that news really Moves the market on his own direction and it is not check that what is the market Trend.
    Same like yesterday market moves due to the USA and China trade war and also due to the brexit headlines so we can say that we cannot predict hundred percent on use time. so it will be better to stay away from it and use proper stop loss to do safe trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Yes my dear there is no doubt that news really Moves the market on his own direction and it is not check that what is the market Trend.
    Same like yesterday market moves due to the USA and China trade war and also due to the brexit headlines so we can say that we cannot predict hundred percent on use time. so it will be better to stay away from it and use proper stop loss to do safe trading.
    yes its about trade war but have you check still gbpusd moved down more more, so i think it should go up but its opposite to news, some time this thing happen market just move opposite to news, so its very bad thing it can happen all people know about news they enter and market maker make it opposite to give all people to loss, so we should care about news as well its good but not sure way

Not allowed!

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast