margin call i hate
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: margin call i hate

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

margin call i hate

Any one of you know what is mean of margin call , not technically mean , the reason behind it !
    The major reason which i have seen a trader not using the right stop losses and having no good strategy to identify safe SL
    So how we can avoid margin cal of course all of us hate it !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    I think the all traders hated margin call. Whatever the reason, surely all traders do not want to experience a margin call. to avoid a margin call many efforts that have been made ​​by the trader. A definite trading quality should be improved. As a beginner I would often make a deposit and get a margin call from my account on the withdrawal. it was very painful, heart pounding.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    I think the all traders hated margin call. Whatever the reason, surely all traders do not want to experience a margin call. to avoid a margin call many efforts that have been made ​​by the trader. A definite trading quality should be improved. As a beginner I would often make a deposit and get a margin call from my account on the withdrawal. it was very painful, heart pounding.
    The thing is that which i have seen , by hate something is not that we are looking for the solution for a such problem, it's just psycholgical , but a trader need to accept that into the Forex trading , only the best logical steps are required , no need any kind of impulse behaviour

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Any one of you know what is mean of margin call , not technically mean , the reason behind it !
    The major reason which i have seen a trader not using the right stop losses and having no good strategy to identify safe SL
    So how we can avoid margin cal of course all of us hate it !
    i think trading without using any stop loss levels in your trades will be enough to have a margin call fast so you must know where you must be out of Forex market it is so important thing for any trader.also if you do not prefer to use stop loss in your trades you must know which position you must close your trade.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Its mostly a trader who lacks proper risk management that would always get margin call,trading forex can also be seen as managing currency market risks,a successful trader is one who can mange risks in forex and convert them unto opportunity,while a poor trader is one who can't handle these risks or panics when he or sgw experience risks while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, indeed we often experience margin call when trading forex, I often experience a margin call because I often trading without using stop losses. We can avoid a margin call if we use stop losses, or we can also have a very strong margin so that we can hold up to thousands of pips loss order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Yes sir, I faced Margin call 2 times in my trading career. So I am able to realize the bad effect of margin call. Your are right, proper TP and SL can protect our trading capital from margin call. Even, we need to avoid over-trading and greedy trading to avoid margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Yes, indeed we often experience margin call when trading forex, I often experience a margin call because I often trading without using stop losses. We can avoid a margin call if we use stop losses, or we can also have a very strong margin so that we can hold up to thousands of pips loss order.
    For me margin call is the worst word in the forex trading business, if we get margin call then its bad for our survival account because our balance is finished and we lost at that time , when the message of margin call appears to our email that means there is no enough balance in the account to cover our current opening trades that have great mines floating and broker system will close automatically when our margin can hold anymore of such condition

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Yes this is true i hate too from the margin call. but now i understand it if i will working on the low leverage and following some rules so then i can always live safe from the margin call. and now i will always working as a professional trader and then make small profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have blown up my account 3 times the reason behind that is lack of knowledge and over position.
    SO if you want to avoid margin call then it is suggested trade with small quantity with low leverage, and when you make profit you get happy and feel over confidence,so if you face margin call means it is your mistake and you will be punishable for that.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast