(Czech) Forex Affiliate Programs - Strana 2
Strana 2 z 2 Firstza prvé 12
Výsledek 11 na 16 z 16

Vlákno: Forex Affiliate Programs

Good news But i have a question that how long can I get the commission.

Quote Původně odeslal Sammy53 View Post
    Good news But i have a question that how long can I get the commission.
    Affiliate commission at RoboForex is transferred to partners on a daily basis after the commission is paid after 03:00 server time.
    When calculating your affiliate commission, we take into account all transaction performed by your clients, without any time limitations and restrictions concerning differences between opening and closing prices.

Registrovaný Uživatel
    Datum vstupu
    Července 2020
    how does the affiliate program works please? what happen if I share the link I see in my subscribe page.

Quote Původně odeslal ekumahost View Post
    how does the affiliate program works please? what happen if I share the link I see in my subscribe page.
    When new clients register following your affiliate link, they become your referrals or attracted clients. As a partner, you will receive commission payouts that will depend on the volume and amount of their closed positions. Here is the presenetation of the affiliate programme that we offer: https://my.roboforex.com/files/filem...gram_rf_en.pdf . You can also find more information about the commission payouts on our official site here: https://roboforex.com/partners/affil...ommission-all/ .

Registrovaný Uživatel
    Datum vstupu
    Nov 2020
    I am a newbie and Iw ould like to know how to makethe account under roboforex forum's affiliate?

Datum vstupu
    Leden 2013
    Quote Původně odeslal fletch2be2 View Post
    I am a newbie and Iw ould like to know how to makethe account under roboforex forum's affiliate?
    Ahoj!

Kindly be aware that there is no kind of affiliate program on the forum.

Strana 2 z 2 Firstza prvé 12

Vysílání oprávnění

• Vy nesmí zveřejňovat nová vlákna
  • Vy nesmí posílat odpovědi
  • Vy nesmí zveřejňovat přílohy
  • Vy nesmí upravovat své příspěvky
  •