Forex Affiliate Programs

Thread: Forex Affiliate Programs

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Forex Affiliate Programs

Become RoboForex partner and receive profitable affiliate commission 50% of the Company’s revenue share:

Affiliate commission at RoboForex is transferred to partners on a daily basis. When calculating your affiliate commission, we take into account all transaction performed by your clients, without any time limitations and restrictions concerning differences between opening and closing prices. More details you can find here.

"Loyalty program" from RoboForex - receive more profit each month!

"Loyalty program" for RoboForex partners will help to increase your Affiliate program profit up to 20%. The program implies that the partners will get additional percentage of the total sum of affiliate commission received by them on monthly results:

"Loyalty program" payouts are transferred automatically to the accounts of those partners, who meet the requirements of their Affiliate program. You can receive additional prior up to 6,000 USD every month!
    IB's commission for Affiliate accounts

The client can open Affiliate account either only after specifying your affiliate code during the registration of a new account or Members Area or when using a referral link. Accounts of this type (Fix-Affiliate, Pro-Affiliate, and ECN-Pro Affiliate) are almost the same as their analogues, Fix-Standard, Pro-Standard и ECN-Pro NDD, except for the increased spread for standard accounts and commissions for ECN accounts, as well as some other parameters.
    After opening an Affiliate account, the partner may assume an obligation to provide its clients with some services on his behalf, for example, Expert Advisor.

Join RoboForex affiliate network:
    Open affiliate account

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Administrator; 05-20-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Hi,
    Though I've registered long ago, but I don't know how to open an account under roboforex forum's affiliate. The system shown in the forum is outdated an no longer available. Please someone help me to open and add a trading account in the forum. I hope I'll get answered soon. Thanks...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadi007 View Post
    Hi,
    Though I've registered long ago, but I don't know how to open an account under roboforex forum's affiliate. The system shown in the forum is outdated an no longer available. Please someone help me to open and add a trading account in the forum. I hope I'll get answered soon. Thanks...
    Kindly post a such questions here to get fastest reply;
    https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...t?goto=newpost

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I have a question. If my downline traded 1 lot of EUR/USD, how much actually I can earn?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpenguin View Post
    I have a question. If my downline traded 1 lot of EUR/USD, how much actually I can earn?
    You can receive up to 50% of the Company's revenue from the closed positions of your clients: https://www.roboforex.com/partners/a...ommission-all/ .

Broker revenue for each instrument on every account type can be viewed in Contract Specifications on our website here:
    https://www.roboforex.com/forex-trad...pecifications/

Example: in case your client has closed a position of 1 lot in EURUSD on a Pro-Standard account, then your commission is 1.3 pips (broker revenue) * 50% = 6.5 pips or 6.5 USD for this currency pair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    You can receive up to 50% of the Company's revenue from the closed positions of your clients: https://www.roboforex.com/partners/a...ommission-all/ .

Broker revenue for each instrument on every account type can be viewed in Contract Specifications on our website here:
    https://www.roboforex.com/forex-trad...pecifications/

Example: in case your client has closed a position of 1 lot in EURUSD on a Pro-Standard account, then your commission is 1.3 pips (broker revenue) * 50% = 6.5 pips or 6.5 USD for this currency pair.
    So, I will get 1.3 pips x 50% = 0.65 pips which is 6.5 USD. Thank you for the explanation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    amazing and great (y)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    how long can I get the commission, in a week or a month?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by ade26 View Post
    how long can I get the commission, in a week or a month?
    Affiliate commission at RoboForex is transferred to partners on a daily basis. When calculating your affiliate commission, we take into account all transaction performed by your clients, without any time limitations and restrictions concerning differences between opening and closing prices. The commission is paid after 03:00 server time.

Not allowed!