Some interesting advantage of WebTrader - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some interesting advantage of WebTrader

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130

Some interesting advantage of WebTrader

My first time trying to login to the MT4 platform, I had issues and couldn't log my account.

Then I learned ROBOFOREX has a Webtrader design, I gave it a try and this was my discovery, which has made me choose and stick to the webTrader over MT4.

ADVANTAGES

1. Easy LOGIN: you don't need to get confused by choosing the right server, because we have different servers and if you don't select the right correct one on MT4 login, you will have so much difficulties.

All you need to gain access is your Roboforex Member area Details. Email and password.

2. Easy Navigation: While you are logged in to your WebTrader, you can easily navigate to your Roboforex account, therefore making it fast and easier to withdraw or make quick deposit in case of Margin call.

You can see the "Go To Live Account" and "Quick Deposit" at the right bottom side of your screen. Just a click and you are in your live account.

3. Spread view: If you are about opening a new trade, you are given the opportunity to see the spread. This will be useful for the scalper traders who are more concerned about spreads.

In conclusion, any computer can gain access to it as there is no special requirement.

Thanks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Actually , the trade on the’ web trade’ is good but this is only for follow-up, and doesn’t need installing the program on your computer, but there are advantages of the platform are known to all its excellent for those who want to make a decision to buy and sell according to substantive analyses because it has a lot of tools and do not forget that the vast majority use it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    I think tread on the web have not required any product and rate is distributed rapidly when contrasted with the product also it is easy to use as analyzed the Mt4 exchanging stage and you can rapidly perform on the web as contrast with the product besides you can utilize the web exchanging anyplace in light of the fact that you not have to introduce the product and you do the exchanging anyplace and any PC.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    well i think you advantage are also in the mt4 because 1 thing you talking about server .. but mt4 does not need any other server if it happen so on the web trader will not work too and second mt4 has the option to provide the spread value and margin call but last i say web trader is good as there side but mt4 is professional way to trade :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    There is a number of things that are much interesting when we are trading on a web version of forex , and on of the best is how you can access it from any part of the world , without downloading it on a desk top or anything you get to trade forex with the best platform you can make any choice, which ever choice you have to work hard and prove there is a lot of things as a trader needs when you have web, but there is a disadvantage, you really need to have high internet access, and that would enable you to be able to access the platform. plus you need to keep on redoing your platform arrangement. making sure that you have the right spot in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Yes, brother, there are a few extra advantages to use with web trader which are mentioned in your thread. This trading way saves us from a different type of hazard. Login time we no need select extra option just account and pass and login and also we can see our equity, bonus money, and withdrawable money and every pair spread that is really great helpful for the trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mt4 can be used for other brokers as long as their server is registered with the meta trader. good option for the traders Web trader is good but mt4 is better the only advantage of web trading is that you don't have to do any installation that's the only advantage about web trader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    well they have done a great thing which is webtrader it is simple and handy in use and the main thing is that it is similar to meta trader and that you can open it through your browser just like ctrader no matter your are at your phone or lappy it is same so thats what makes it more easy in use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The web trader should not be compared to the metatrader application because they do not possess same features. The metatrader by far is is more advanced and caters for trading needs in ways that the web trader cannot.
    It presents options like multiple analytics and indicators, lightening fast trade execution, realtime price monitoring and a dynamic switch between time frames and currency pairs.
    While on the other hand, the web trader possesses limited features but is a great choice when flexibility is key as it enables you access your account from any device and location with internet access..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Easy to use Web Trader, it's better than MT4 because it is not needed for any organization. The only thing with Mt4 is that people use it. If you want to use a particular trading strategy, you only need to log in to your Web Trader account and decide where you want it. So while traveling, you can easily do business, easy and convenient.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes of course you are right I am already face this problem. whenever I found any problem in my laptop or in my MT4 software I go directly on official website and use the webtrader for login and I trade there and earn profits. I feel convenient way and it's like real trading we trade on meta traders it could be 4 or 5.
    thanks for broker for this such a great software and opportunity.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast