Some interesting advantage of WebTrader - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some interesting advantage of WebTrader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130

Some interesting advantage of WebTrader

My first time trying to login to the MT4 platform, I had issues and couldn't log my account.

Then I learned ROBOFOREX has a Webtrader design, I gave it a try and this was my discovery, which has made me choose and stick to the webTrader over MT4.

ADVANTAGES

1. Easy LOGIN: you don't need to get confused by choosing the right server, because we have different servers and if you don't select the right correct one on MT4 login, you will have so much difficulties.

All you need to gain access is your Roboforex Member area Details. Email and password.

2. Easy Navigation: While you are logged in to your WebTrader, you can easily navigate to your Roboforex account, therefore making it fast and easier to withdraw or make quick deposit in case of Margin call.

You can see the "Go To Live Account" and "Quick Deposit" at the right bottom side of your screen. Just a click and you are in your live account.

3. Spread view: If you are about opening a new trade, you are given the opportunity to see the spread. This will be useful for the scalper traders who are more concerned about spreads.

In conclusion, any computer can gain access to it as there is no special requirement.

Thanks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    web trading is a good mean of trading it has made me so close to trader and i have been able to know when to close my trade and when to leave it opened. it is good to see the spread of each pair on it as this will help the trader to decide with which pairs he can trade if he is interested in pairs of low spread.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by hamzajaved View Post
    web trading is a good mean of trading it has made me so close to trader and i have been able to know when to close my trade and when to leave it opened. it is good to see the spread of each pair on it as this will help the trader to decide with which pairs he can trade if he is interested in pairs of low spread.
    Yeah, you can access it also in a public computer when you think that the market will be going against you so much, that could help you to be able to close the trades on time. I have been able to learn and understand that as a matter of fact, succeeding in forex trading has been brought to our finger tip with this web trading feature.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    i thinking that a web trade is no required a any software for trading and web trader is easy to use and it is not required any installation it is good to see the spread of each pair on it as this will help the trader to decide with which pairs he can trade if he is interested in pairs of low spread and i have been able to know when to close my trade and when to leave it opened.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    it is user friendly as compared the Mt 4 trading platform and you can quickly perform on the web as compare to the software secondly I am not always close to my computer, some times I am at work and I can easily have access to the market and even make the analysis on the chart and web trader is a good option for the traders that do not want to set up any platform on their computers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I see another advantage of Web Trader is no matter what OS you are using, be it Microsoft Windows, Apple MAC or Linux you can use it whenever you want without worrying if it will run on your computer. Just open up any web browser, type in the web trader address, put your login and password, after that you are in business. It is very convenience if you are suddenly lost your pc and you need to access your trading account, we can just login using other pc without any hassle.

Furthermore the web terminal comes with 31 popular indicators which we can insert it into chart just like the desktop version. All the drawing tools study, such as lines, channel, fibonacci, gann, elliot wave and objects shape all available in the web trader terminal.

I am highly recommend it for those not require sophisticated trading system and robot trading, this is a good option.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    yes web trader is easy to use then mt4, we do not need to install the application we can use via website from any device otherwise for mt4 we need to install application in all devices, if we use remember password option we can get a quick access to account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    it,s everyone choice which platform he use for trading, web trading is not having the load on your pc, laptop coz it can be used without installation on any browser. mt4 have it,s own benefit to choosing any platform we first learn properly about that than choose, we can not use web trading platform to add the indicator or saving profile to use this future we have need to install meta trade 4.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I won't say that web trader is bad but I wouldn't want to trade with the web terminal since it's possible for me to install mt4 on my mobile I can trade with that anywhere even when am away from my desk computer, web trader is good many traders are still using it but I prefer to be using mt4 to trade no mrtter how many advantages web trader have.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    yes, we cannot say anything bad coz everything company provide for there customers benefit when we have meta trader installed than I think we have no need to use web platform why? coz this is with less feature and interested our searching and browsing so i am not using it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I won't say that web trader is bad but I wouldn't want to trade with the web terminal since it's possible for me to install mt4 on my mobile I can trade with that anywhere even when am away from my desk computer, web trader is good many traders are still using it but I prefer to be using mt4 to trade no matter how many advantages web trader have.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Web trading likely hassle free trading. Sometime we may go to outside of our home or office and if we have no android phone or portable electronic device then we can easily access our account through other desktop or laptop or smartphone if there internet connection available. I used that and feel few problems we cannot easily analysis the market.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast