Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    AUD/USD

Buy

TP :- 0.7599
    SL :- 0.7515

Price above tenkan sen and tenkan sen above kijun-sen and MACD indicator formed Positive divergence

AUDUSDH1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffon View Post
    AUD/USD

Buy

Price above tenkan sen and tenkan sen above kijun-sen and MACD indicator formed Positive divergence

I will encourage you to be quite careful because US interest rate news is coming up on the 13th and as usual filled with some serious uncertainty. Another thing is that Audusd is on the downtrend so therefore, I think you are making use of the little time frame in making your analysis. That is my view on the pair.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    GBP/JPY

SELL

TP :- 150.739
    SL :- 151.571

Price in down trend

The price is under tenkan-sen and tenkan -sen under kijun -sen

GBPJPYH1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

AUD/USD

Buy

AUDUSDH1.jpg
    closed the order with 25 pip profit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I will encourage you to be quite careful because US interest rate news is coming up on the 13th and as usual filled with some serious uncertainty. Another thing is that Audusd is on the downtrend so therefore, I think you are making use of the little time frame in making your analysis. That is my view on the pair.
    Thank you, my friend, for the warning. I know about the news, and I realize how important it is, so I'm opening my deals very carefully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    you trade with my favorite time frames which are H1 and H4 and also use one of my favorite indicators which is macd, your strategy looks good and your leverage also and so i expect to make good profits because you will trade well with this strategy and can get good results with it, if you trade with money management then your trading will be more effective.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Trading strategy:
    1. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and MACD
    2- Time Frame :- 1H & 4H
    3-Pair :- ALL
    Nice one, you trade using indicator that are rarely used by traders, Ichimoku is one which are rarely used by traders according to me, yep I also like this indicator, but I don't like with the complex appearance of those indicator. The characteristic of ichimoku similar to moving average crossover, the combination of MACD and Ichimoku is good enough especialy for divergence trading system, that's based my point of view.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Nice one, you trade using indicator that are rarely used by traders, Ichimoku is one which are rarely used by traders according to me, yep I also like this indicator, but I don't like with the complex appearance of those indicator. The characteristic of ichimoku similar to moving average crossover, the combination of MACD and Ichimoku is good enough especialy for divergence trading system, that's based my point of view.
    Those forex indicators are not rarely used, they are the indicators which i see on the mt4 terminal everyday. Ichimoku can trade the trend of forex for a long term and macd can do the same thing. When we follow the instruction on how to use the two indicator, it will not cause any problem for us and we will trade them to make income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Those forex indicators are not rarely used, they are the indicators which i see on the mt4 terminal everyday. Ichimoku can trade the trend of forex for a long term and macd can do the same thing. When we follow the instruction on how to use the two indicator, it will not cause any problem for us and we will trade them to make income.
    I took my time to check the comment of the trader you commented on his post, and i could realize that you are on the right point. Ichimoku and moving average strategies are common strategies in the market, i like to use them when i want to confirm some trend trading analysis, but i rarely use the two of them anymore.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    ichimoku and macd can work well together and help the trader to analyze the market better and trade better and so this will increase the success rate and let the trader to make good money, the trader can wait until the both indicators give good signal then start to trade as this will decrease the mistakes and make it less mostly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    both indicators is very popular to all type of trader what you choose to work. But to get help from both indicators we have to spend more time in practice in the demo and real trading that make our right use of this indicators. Our emotion and greed renowned enemy which keeps away us from our skill and learning. So we should be very alert so that we cannot slip from our learning and skill.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast