2- Time Frame :- 1H & 4H
    3-Pair :- ALL

Attachment 21630

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Ichimoku and macd can help the trader to form a good strategy that give strong signals because both of them are good and strong and let the trader to find good trading positions and so he will be able to make good money because he will find good trading chances that let him to make successful trading always and enjoy making of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    Ichimoku and macd can help the trader to form a good strategy that give strong signals because both of them are good and strong and let the trader to find good trading positions and so he will be able to make good money because he will find good trading chances that let him to make successful trading always and enjoy making of money.
    both indicator are very efficient in the trading how ever they indicator are advance indicator where beginner need to learn every point of the indicator where macd is not just the 2 line of the moving average it tell the market movement and over sold and bought situation and many more so need to understand all the part of these two indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The Ichimoku indicator happens to be the indicator that I use to enter any trade, I was very scared of trading something this complicated until I learned about it from downloading enough videos from YouTube as discovered that it is not as complex as I assumed previously, the Ichimoku is the most efficient indicator because you don't necessarily need another indicator for confirmation anything you want to trade. Except you want to double check the opportunity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think Ichimoku is the best trend trading indicator that I have ever seen in my life of trading as a forex trader, because it is very consistency in making it moves and it is better to understand it whenever we are trying to start using it because it would become a very reliable means of trading the forex market. I believe that we should invest enough time into learning how this trading tools works because it is my best way of knowing the market trends and even the support and resistance levels of the chart most times, but like I said it needs to be learned over time in order to master it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    When the Ichimoku indicator is combined with the MACD I believe there will be a better result because one could be use as a means of confirmation meaning we don't need to have so many losses, the Ichimoku is profitable but sometimes we must endeavour to understand how the difference component works, many people don't hold on to the clouds because that is the easier component they can trade, this is why they don't apply everything they see in the indicator which can make it very confusing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    you trade with my favorite time frames which are H1 and H4 and also use one of my favorite indicators which is macd, your strategy looks good and your leverage also and so i expect to make good profits because you will trade well with this strategy and can get good results with it, if you trade with money management then your trading will be more effective.
    hello, discussing the MACD indicator like that is very good, and for me personally this indicator is very good when used because this indicator is very easy to understand and analyzed by a beginner or professional tarder and as I said that this MACD indicator is an indicator default has been used by many traders in the world including me,
    I often use this indicator as a basic reference material for my daily analysis, and in my opinion this indicator is very well combined with the OSMA indicator and also MOVING AVERAGE,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffon View Post
    GBP/JPY

SELL

TP :- 150.739
    SL :- 151.571

Price in down trend

The price is under tenkan-sen and tenkan -sen under kijun -sen

Attachment 21654

- - - Updated - - -

closed the order with 25 pip profit

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, my friend, for the warning. I know about the news, and I realize how important it is, so I'm opening my deals very carefully.
    On GBPJPY Period 240 (H4) Symbol Price movements from today's opening are 122 Pips (Bullish). The MA indicator (14) shows Bullish and the MACD Indicator (12.26,9) shows Bearishness. Then the Channel Slope shows a Downtrend.

The downtrend trendline is in line with MACD bearish versus the Bullish MA signal which is strengthened by positive moving prices from opening today
    indicates that there is a correction to return to the Bearish trend so that the results of the analysis are still concluded Bearish.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12