what is the most important indicator to predict the future market condition
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what is the most important indicator to predict the future market condition

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

what is the most important indicator to predict the future market condition

i am newbie in this market and i don't have a knowledge about forex trading and i want to know that what is the most important indicator in the future market condition if you have any idea which gave me clear picture please share with me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    You are certainly a new trader. The best indicator depends on each trader and there style of trading. Some indicator that work well for me may not work for another person. There are many technical indicators in this market and all of them have different functions which makes them usefull in their own way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think the indicators are dependent on the traders to traders. I use RSI and I love to trade with indicators and it can give me the right indication on the market, Beside this I use MACD and Zigzag to reconfirm the trend of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Important indicator in trading is the MA indicator, because it gives an average price in the market so we need to use to find the approximate ongoing trend. While the zigzag indicator we can use to see the support and resistance points only, good enough to look for opportunities in and out of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    No indicator can give us guarantee to predict 100% accuracy of further market movement. We can get some idea about further market movement through these indicators, but we cannot predict that all the time we can get benefit from these indicators. PSAR, Stochastic, RSI, and Bollinger bands can help us to get idea about further market movement, but the decisions is completely ours.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In my opinon the most important indicator to predict is the polinger bands i depend on that indicator i think it is the most honest indicator and gives right signals when the prices out the line of polinger we be ready that the prices come back .It is a good strategy in 15 m cahrt i depend on it but we can avoid that in the time of news .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Use of indicator depends on your trading style.If you try to scalping parabolic SAR and RSI is better.parabolic SAR helps you to know about market tendency and RSI let you know whether market is overbought or oversold.Time frame is also important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I take help of many other indicators like PSAR, Stochastic, RSI, SMA 50 and some other else to get idea about further market movement. But the final decision is completely depends on my own skill and experience. Through this way I am getting some benefit also.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Mind you, there is is no best indicator that will do that for you, but you can still get trading indicator that will make you get money in the market more often. The best you can get too is trend trading indicators, they are the ones that will make your trading have meaning in all that you are doing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I know bollinger bands to be working well for traders that use them , It gives both opposite of the market and the direction of the trend. You can make a whole lot of money by scalping with this indicator too. It will give you more money than the one it will lose in your trading account , except you do not know how to do it well.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast