Page 1 of 170 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96

Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Hello all.

This is my first thread in the lovely forum.

I want us to discuss and compare the trading with PURE price action known as naked trading with the use of indicator

What is price action trading method or strategy?

Price action trading strategy is known to be the trading method that has to do with just price action clean chart, that is candle stick, combined with support and resistance levels, drawn with horizontal line or trendlines when making analysis.

Pictures of pure price action strategy charts.

RANGING or SIDEWAYS moving market

Price A.jpg

TRENDING MARKET

PATREND.jpg

What is Indicator application strategy?

From my best of knowledge, it is the use of indicator application to our price chart when trading. Using indicator is part of the technical trading method and as been said, they help to make analysis.

Here are some pictures or using some famous indicator, such as Moving average. MACD or RSI

Ranging market chart, with indicators such as, Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band.

Indicatorsc.jpg

Trending market chart with indicators such as Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band

Indicator trend.jpg

Hopefully, we have all seen the chart which has the same currency pair but different chart view.

Which of the strategies. Pure price action or Indicator application strategy do you think will give you a good edge over making close to accurate analysis?

My answer and choice will be the price action chart strategy, because-:

1. Pure price action makes it easier to see the price and determine on price movement.

2. You can easily make your decisions, without having contradicting analysis from different indicators.

3. Your analysis will be less time consuming.

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE and state your reasons?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    My choice of trading will often be the method which can give to me good chart view on the market movement. From the above examples you have provided. I must say that the trading method with the use of the pure price action of which is similar to my concept gives good trading results as well. However, not trying to dispute the use of indicators, but my point is that what we have learned will function in full abundance for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    My choice of trading will often be the method which can give to me good chart view on the market movement. From the above examples you have provided. I must say that the trading method with the use of the pure price action of which is similar to my concept gives good trading results as well. However, not trying to dispute the use of indicators, but my point is that what we have learned will function in full abundance for us.
    Making good analysis and seeing the market from the right view is what that matters to me as well, honestly, I don't get to understand how some traders are been able to trade the market with some so noisy chart with so many indicators in it. I just do think that most times we are the one actually causing our selves the losses we get when trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Making good analysis and seeing the market from the right view is what that matters to me as well, honestly, I don't get to understand how some traders are been able to trade the market with some so noisy chart with so many indicators in it. I just do think that most times we are the one actually causing our selves the losses we get when trading.
    Price action trading is profitable as I have been able to hear about so many traders that are making use of it, they have been able to have some good positive feed back about it. However on the other hand, if we are able to implement the use of indicator the right way also, we will still be able to make money from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    Indicators just lagging the price action. Indicators are on chart to help you , to better understanding chart , but not to give future predictions.The way to predict the price, technically you have to know the nature of the shape of a candlestick chart would be helpful if you could understand it because it will provide a signal change in price trend direction. need experience to be able to do this.........

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i think price action method is one of the best from trading methods.if you understand the market conditions and know the direction of the market trend...that what is doing in market, price action is a trading technique that allows a trader to read the market and make subjective trading decisions based on the recent and actual price movements, rather than relying solely on technical indicators

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by laregunung View Post
    Indicators just lagging the price action. Indicators are on chart to help you , to better understanding chart , but not to give future predictions.The way to predict the price, technically you have to know the nature of the shape of a candlestick chart would be helpful if you could understand it because it will provide a signal change in price trend direction. need experience to be able to do this.........
    Depends on some factor and the way the trader is making use of the indicator when trading. Because if we can make use of the indicator on the suitable higher time frame then we will not have much problem. For instance, I don't experience much lagging with the moving average and the bollinger band, another point is that it depends on the indicator actually.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This is where there are some contention in the market for now because a lot of traders are divided and confused on what to use to trade the market either to trade the market with the use of indicators or to be based on pure price action trading system. There are so many technical indicators that are very good and effective in the market, but most of the time indicators do have but very little contribution to add to our success because most of the indicators here are lagging indicators, but trading with the pure price action will require a lot of practice and mastery, but it is the best for me far above indicators trading system. Interestingly, a lot of traders are moving to the price action trading system now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    In Forex trading traders often convey indicators of most traders in Forex trading with the help of indicators I suppose that the use of indicators in Forex trading is not a good thing to analyze the market as far as I know most experts. Merchants do not use any kind of indicator except price action.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i analyze the market every day , and i only use the support and resistance levels with the price action , this is a method that can grantee very good pips every days and i publish my trades here in the forum , they are successful but you should know what is the condition of the market , is it ranging or trending and so on , and really master the price action[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 170 123451151101 ... LastLast