Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Reversal candles

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2

Two Reversal candles

Two Reversal candles

One of the Japanese reflective candlestick models helps to determine the direction, which is two mostly long, two-size candles, but one of them is a rising candle and the other is falling.

Specifications of Candles:-

1-The two candles are opposite in the direction

2-The tails of the Shmatian are small

3-The size of the candles is great for the previous candles

Types of reflective Candles:-

Divided into two types

1-Rising two opposite candles
    2.Falling Two opposite candles

1-Rising two opposite candles :-

1. The price is in a downward trend.

2. The first two consecutive candles consist of a bearish, a second upward and a relatively taller length, and are roughly the same size after the appearance of the model, reversing the downward trend.

2.Falling Two opposite candles :-

1. The price shall be in a bullish general direction.

1. The price shall be in a bullish general direction.

2. The first two consecutive candles are up and down, the two are relatively taller, and they are roughly the same size after the appearance of the model and the trend is reversed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    two candles can give good confirmation for entry trading and let the trader to take the right decision of trading, the trader can depend on these candles for making of successful trading and so he can be able to make some profits from the market, so two candles is better than one candle for trading and making of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i will not open position if the next candle is lower than the previous one and i will wait until get more confirmation from the market, it is better to wait until the next candles break the previous one to get good confirmation and can trade with the next candles and get some pips from the market always and make more and more money easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    The two candlestick reversal that I know is the piercing candlestick, in a downtrend, the expectations for it to be valid is first, it should happen new a major support and then the first candlestick will move so much with another coming to counter it, the second candlestick should not make a lower low than the first and need to move a minimum of fifty percent into the previous candlestick, whenever we can find this interesting set up with everything else being fulfilled beforehand, we can buy into that pair as use the previous candlestick low as our stop loss while having a minimum of 2:1 as our RRR.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    Yes, this is a beautiful reversal candlesticks and it is called the piercing candlestick when it assume a shorter length, but when they are longer, they are called the rail track. This candlestick is always very strong especially when it appear immediately after a very long trend had taken place in the market. Most of the time i look out for formations like this and the pin bar because they are good reversal formation that can be trusted at any time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Yes, it is a beautiful retro candle and when it is estimated to be a small length, it is called piercing candle, but when they are high, they are called rail tracks. This candlestick is always very strong when the market appears immediately after a very long trend. Most of the time I look for this type of structure and pin bars because they are a good opposite structure that can be reliable at any time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    I can only take this kind of candlestick formation on the higher time frame because it is not really one of the popular candlesticks i know about in the market . For a real change in the market direction, i will rather go for a candlestick such as the popular pin bar, or the engulfing because i know that these two formation hardly fails when they are formed on the higher time frame like the daily of the weekly. When i am not too familiar with a trading system, or a candlestick formation, i tried to be very careful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the reversal candles will let the trader to get good confirmation early about the future movement of the market and so the trader will catch the chance of trading from its beginning, the trader will be able to make more money with it and so the stop loss will be tight because it will be little higher above the candles and so the risk will be little.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Candlestick patterns are the most reliable pattern to trade. I always rely on them and had profitable results. With the combination of support and resistance, they are very accurate. Candlestick pattern has rules which are necessary to follow for profitable trades. They are easy to learn and I recommend every trader to learn, practice and apply them on your charts for the better results or boosting your profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    in my opinion this candlestick system can be called an engulfing candlestick pattern where indeed this candlestick pattern is one of the most used by traders to know a reversal pattern whether it will occur or not. but it must be combined with the spport and resistance area in my opinion so as to provide a higher level of profit

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast