Page 51 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96

Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Hello all.

This is my first thread in the lovely forum.

I want us to discuss and compare the trading with PURE price action known as naked trading with the use of indicator

What is price action trading method or strategy?

Price action trading strategy is known to be the trading method that has to do with just price action clean chart, that is candle stick, combined with support and resistance levels, drawn with horizontal line or trendlines when making analysis.

Pictures of pure price action strategy charts.

RANGING or SIDEWAYS moving market

Attachment 21626

TRENDING MARKET

Attachment 21627

What is Indicator application strategy?

From my best of knowledge, it is the use of indicator application to our price chart when trading. Using indicator is part of the technical trading method and as been said, they help to make analysis.

Here are some pictures or using some famous indicator, such as Moving average. MACD or RSI

Ranging market chart, with indicators such as, Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band.

Attachment 21628

Trending market chart with indicators such as Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band

Attachment 21629

Hopefully, we have all seen the chart which has the same currency pair but different chart view.

Which of the strategies. Pure price action or Indicator application strategy do you think will give you a good edge over making close to accurate analysis?

My answer and choice will be the price action chart strategy, because-:

1. Pure price action makes it easier to see the price and determine on price movement.

2. You can easily make your decisions, without having contradicting analysis from different indicators.

3. Your analysis will be less time consuming.

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE and state your reasons?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    every trader is know better that which trading strategy is best for them and they are choose their trading way to see their trading skills. I like to use price action method and indicators these both ways of trading. Pure price action trading is highly profitable trading strategy so I choose this trading method instead of use application indicator.
    We are different in the market and I am sure that with such difference we can come up with the use of the best. I could make use of price action without any candle stick, that has been part of the knowledge I have gained. As a trader, success is something that I have got to understand that depends on the learning we have got so far so good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Darkhorse, success depend on our learning? but the way of learning as well, because sometime we give it time we give it full mind but still got loss because of wrong way, our analysis can be good with respect to strategy but in reality we people use a wrong strategy so these things need to be understand here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I agree that the price action strategy is reliable enough to earn money from the market without the use of additional indicators, but of course it can be done by experienced traders who can understand the price action well and for us can still freely choose to use additional indicators or as the confirmation depends on what we know the benefits and purposes of its use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by adi88 View Post
    I agree that the price action strategy is reliable enough to earn money from the market without the use of additional indicators, but of course it can be done by experienced traders who can understand the price action well and for us can still freely choose to use additional indicators or as the confirmation depends on what we know the benefits and purposes of its use.
    yes.need enough experiences or skill to trade with. and also actually we can use candlestick only as indicator directly where we can learn the candlestick characteristick, patterns and form body tail as references to read the price
    but for me right now is still in learning and need more time to understand the candlestick with well and so still need other thing to make me easier to read the market such as indicators and also news
    for this, i have been combining both of technical analysis with fundamental analysis which can help us to minimize the mistakes in analyzing the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    The market is so big and that is one good thing about it that we all can't make use of the same trading approach, as we need to learn in a more different way and know the best approach that would actually work for us, that we should make use of. Price action is good however, I like trading with the use of indicator to be sure to some extent about my trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Price action trading strategy is very useful for traders and if we are use it with higher time frame then they are give us high accuracy but indicators are never help traders to earn any thing. if earning is possible with indicators then no one trader is lose their money on this business. That is reason we are need to choose price action strategy instead of indicator application strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    The trader that wants to earn so much from the market will need to focus on how the market works. I learned to make sure that I made use of the various ways of trading on the demo account which I did and then I did learned a lot of things, being that my price action was working best for me, but that does not mean that making use of the indicator when trading does not work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 22
    I am very sure that the percentage of those who are trading the forex market using the technical trading system is much higher than the percentage of those who are trading using the fundamental but not many are trading with the price action but with the help of indicators.This is the reason most of the thread that we always discussed here are on the use of different indicators. Before i got to know about the forex market price action trading way, i was heavily relying of the use of many indicator and till this day, i still have some trades that are executed using the chart with indicators,so based on my personal knowledge,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    the both of this strategies are very good to trade with its just that i find indicators some how complicated and difficult to understand than price action. but i know that if i give time to learn trading with an indicator i would do better in it as i am with price action but no matter what price action will still be the major determinate of every trade i will execute in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    a pure price action based trading is based on price high low, we take a position in the market to check the support and resistance levels. if we find any support and we thought that market will go down than a price action traders do trend line draws and check the Fibonacci level for accurate and profitable trade.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast