Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1691

Thread: Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96

Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Hello all.

This is my first thread in the lovely forum.

I want us to discuss and compare the trading with PURE price action known as naked trading with the use of indicator

What is price action trading method or strategy?

Price action trading strategy is known to be the trading method that has to do with just price action clean chart, that is candle stick, combined with support and resistance levels, drawn with horizontal line or trendlines when making analysis.

Pictures of pure price action strategy charts.

RANGING or SIDEWAYS moving market

Attachment 21626

TRENDING MARKET

Attachment 21627

What is Indicator application strategy?

From my best of knowledge, it is the use of indicator application to our price chart when trading. Using indicator is part of the technical trading method and as been said, they help to make analysis.

Here are some pictures or using some famous indicator, such as Moving average. MACD or RSI

Ranging market chart, with indicators such as, Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band.

Attachment 21628

Trending market chart with indicators such as Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band

Attachment 21629

Hopefully, we have all seen the chart which has the same currency pair but different chart view.

Which of the strategies. Pure price action or Indicator application strategy do you think will give you a good edge over making close to accurate analysis?

My answer and choice will be the price action chart strategy, because-:

1. Pure price action makes it easier to see the price and determine on price movement.

2. You can easily make your decisions, without having contradicting analysis from different indicators.

3. Your analysis will be less time consuming.

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE and state your reasons?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Pure price action trading strategy is best for traders to use in trading because this trading method is give us easy success and use this awesome trading method we will get easy success on this business. I never prefer to use application trading strategy which are never give us the market real trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by clifton View Post
    Pure price action trading strategy is best for traders to use in trading because this trading method is give us easy success and use this awesome trading method we will get easy success on this business. I never prefer to use application trading strategy which are never give us the market real trend.
    It is awesome trading method for everyone but you have need to good knowledge about this trading way advantage and disadvantage in our strategy then we should get good benefit from it in short time frame period. Most of time price action trader make and start our trade with naked eyes chart pattern and pin bar price action way to trade on market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    pure price action is better than indicators and also the trader can combine the price action with the indicators as this give them good indication about the future movement and so they can be able to take more accurate decisions and can be able to make successful trading and make more and more money without exposing of the account to big risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    This is important to choose a good trading strategy and if they are use high accuracy of trading strategy like the price action trading strategy they will make good profit easily. Indicator are not good for traders and if traders want to earn money they must choose manual trading strategies that are help them to get big profit on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    My choice is to trade n naked chart with the support and resistance levels form the history. For the trend trading, I apply trend line tools and for the retarcements, I use Moving average with the combination of Fibonacci retracement. I always give importance to candlestick patterns for the retracement, continuation and the reversals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    My choice is to trade n naked chart with the support and resistance levels form the history. For the trend trading, I apply trend line tools and for the retarcements, I use Moving average with the combination of Fibonacci retracement. I always give importance to candlestick patterns for the retracement, continuation and the reversals.
    Overall your whole trading strategies are using pure price action without any indicators and I really like trading with that. Although I don't and can't use fibonacci retracement or moving average, but so far my strategy is working well with only support resistance and candlestick patterns. Maybe our chart looks not completly clear like a real naked chart trading but we know how to analyze market well.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    @Silhou
    because the understanding and mastery of the strategy that distinguishes whether or not a trader can make a profit, if indeed he is accustomed to naked if told to use too many other indicators may also be confused, on the other hand traders with many indicators and understand everything too walk without a handle, so which one can better master the good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Price action is so much important strategy which I gave my time to and then I have been able to have started seeing the good side of it. Using indicators is not my thing, I don't think I will want to make use of indicators at all, because I know that the use of indicators comes with a whole lot of issues and troubles, so basically the trader should be able to use the naked chart that way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Price action is so much important strategy which I gave my time to and then I have been able to have started seeing the good side of it. Using indicators is not my thing, I don't think I will want to make use of indicators at all, because I know that the use of indicators comes with a whole lot of issues and troubles, so basically the trader should be able to use the naked chart that way.
    yes, price action is one system that is very simple and easy to learn, but keep in mind that we must have a filter in trading so that it can limit the occurrence of false signals that will be detrimental to our trading, and we can use indicators to help the action works, so that a good probability will be obtained later

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have make use of both methods of trading but the pure price action is what am more focus at cause this trade method is much more easier for me compare to the indicators application, this method of trading most time is very confusing for me, it might be easy to open and close trade while using indicator but to predict the actual market movement isn't that easy while using indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 161 of 170 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast