Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy - Page 154
Page 154 of 169 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1690

Thread: Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 96

Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Hello all.

This is my first thread in the lovely forum.

I want us to discuss and compare the trading with PURE price action known as naked trading with the use of indicator

What is price action trading method or strategy?

Price action trading strategy is known to be the trading method that has to do with just price action clean chart, that is candle stick, combined with support and resistance levels, drawn with horizontal line or trendlines when making analysis.

Pictures of pure price action strategy charts.

RANGING or SIDEWAYS moving market

Attachment 21626

TRENDING MARKET

Attachment 21627

What is Indicator application strategy?

From my best of knowledge, it is the use of indicator application to our price chart when trading. Using indicator is part of the technical trading method and as been said, they help to make analysis.

Here are some pictures or using some famous indicator, such as Moving average. MACD or RSI

Ranging market chart, with indicators such as, Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band.

Attachment 21628

Trending market chart with indicators such as Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band

Attachment 21629

Hopefully, we have all seen the chart which has the same currency pair but different chart view.

Which of the strategies. Pure price action or Indicator application strategy do you think will give you a good edge over making close to accurate analysis?

My answer and choice will be the price action chart strategy, because-:

1. Pure price action makes it easier to see the price and determine on price movement.

2. You can easily make your decisions, without having contradicting analysis from different indicators.

3. Your analysis will be less time consuming.

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE and state your reasons?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Trading the pure price action is not easy to trade either because before this method will work for you, you must create a good strategy for it first, trading with one indicator will be good but if we use just one indicator we won't get accurate results always so you must combine many indicators in your chart before you can make accurate analysis which is very confusing for me so I still prefer the pure price action trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    We can trade with either pure price action method or use indicator in our chart both are good ways to trade and make money but you just have to make sure that you get to understand the method that you make use of very well, I like the price action trading more than having indicator attach in my chart because this trading method is not confusingly at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    People always talk about price action and no one have solution about how to trade with it but so many people would talk about it as if it is all about seeing charts but price action is about learning how the chart patterns are formed and using of the candle sticks to make good trading decisions, which means you should start learning how the candles are formed and the way it is being use at all times. In fact, understanding the price action makes a lot of things easy for you when it comes to understanding the forex market and it gives you an edge over the forex market and allows you to start earning without wasting much time too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I use anyone that supports the trade that I am about to enter, meaning that I have knowledge about price action and even the indicator trading itself, there is nothing that anybody wants to tell me, if I were to choose from these two, there is no way I can make a fair judgement because I know about them to a large extent, pure price action is harder though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    If you believe in trading forex with price action, you have a lot of things to learn because price action is very wife and broad, it is either you are using the candlestick for entry or maybe you want to trade with harmonic patterns, the descending triangle and the likes, but with each indicator you select, there is already a rule for trading it without learning so many things at the same time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Both are very useful and effective trading method for everyone but you have need to use and prefer that trading method which are suitable your experience and every time help us to earn good profit. Most of trader try to became successful scalper trader on this business but it not simple for everyone, only experience trader make strong and powerful scalping strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trading with indicators and no indicator are all means of getting profit from the market, it is good for me to understand what will help me to achieve profits in the market, mainly I don't have good experience in price action trading strategy of which makes me to trade with it the wrong way, I should learn and practice to understand any strategy in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The most important thing for traders to use a good trading strategy like the pure price action trading strategy. This is good and effective trading strategy and when traders are use this strategy with higher time frame then your earning is possible but if you are use indicators then you will never earn any thing because indicators are never help traders to earn money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I have tried the two methods, the pure price action and the indicator, well I can say that we need to have a knowledge of these before we can make a choose, there is none that is actually preferred for anyone, you know that each trader has their personal details about this market, you might feel at home with price action whereas I could he very comfortable with indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    If you believe in trading indicators and I prefer the price action, we might both lose money or earn money, what will be responsible for the results we are going to get is not the strategy, but how we have disciplined our consciousness to avoid over trading and anything else that is capable of disrupting the profit we have made from the market.

Not allowed!

Page 154 of 169 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast