Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy - Page 151
Page 151 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1669

Thread: Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96

Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Hello all.

This is my first thread in the lovely forum.

I want us to discuss and compare the trading with PURE price action known as naked trading with the use of indicator

What is price action trading method or strategy?

Price action trading strategy is known to be the trading method that has to do with just price action clean chart, that is candle stick, combined with support and resistance levels, drawn with horizontal line or trendlines when making analysis.

Pictures of pure price action strategy charts.

RANGING or SIDEWAYS moving market

Attachment 21626

TRENDING MARKET

Attachment 21627

What is Indicator application strategy?

From my best of knowledge, it is the use of indicator application to our price chart when trading. Using indicator is part of the technical trading method and as been said, they help to make analysis.

Here are some pictures or using some famous indicator, such as Moving average. MACD or RSI

Ranging market chart, with indicators such as, Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band.

Attachment 21628

Trending market chart with indicators such as Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band

Attachment 21629

Hopefully, we have all seen the chart which has the same currency pair but different chart view.

Which of the strategies. Pure price action or Indicator application strategy do you think will give you a good edge over making close to accurate analysis?

My answer and choice will be the price action chart strategy, because-:

1. Pure price action makes it easier to see the price and determine on price movement.

2. You can easily make your decisions, without having contradicting analysis from different indicators.

3. Your analysis will be less time consuming.

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE and state your reasons?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    I choose indicators because I don't want to trade forex with too much uncertainty when I know that I cannot trade price action, the way that I am using for trading gives me enough trades, why should I want to remove them because I want to trade price action, the 200 exponential moving Average and the RSI gives me satisfaction with the market. Price action works for someone that knows about it pretty much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    I like the pure price action trading system in which we make a chart plain and clean void of the activities of the technical indicators that we often make use of here.It is always easy to read and analyze a pure price action chart when indicators are not included. Understanding such market can be easier than what we have on the indicator filled trading system.This is not meant to condemn the indicator application system which i know so much about , i am just saying that for now, this is the trading system i love for now.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I am learning about the indicator there kind and its use i think it is very simple way of trade we have an helping hand for understand this market , if we do not have such option so easily we face losses in market , technical indicator is not also a complete solution for successful trading but we have so many good strategies develop by the use of indicator .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I like trading with the use of the price action trading method, it is the best way to trade the market. Price action is quite good and simple, you don't get to make use of indicators, you mainly get to understand the market support and resistance, that is the basic thing that needed to be learned, on the other hand, I think the use of the price action such as the use of indicators will work but then will have less success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    We need sharp knowledge with all element of trading business. There are many people in this business who just follow one either price action or indicator but it is obviously good if an individual feel saves to use two analysis system looking for a trading opportunity in the running market that is not wrong. I knew trading with the right point is one of the best challenges. I usually follow this system to trade. So your thinking is obviously good and I appreciate it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    Sir, the difference between the two is that one is applying the use of some indicators , while the other is making use of the chart without the use of indicator. What makes the differences among the two traders is the knowledge they possess about the two technical trading system.What i am saying is that what brings success or failure to each group of the traders here is the level of knowledge about the system they possess and how they are able to apply their understanding to the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    We need sharp knowledge with all element of trading business. There are many people in this business who just follow one either price action or indicator but it is obviously good if an individual feel saves to use two analysis system looking for a trading opportunity in the running market that is not wrong. I knew trading with the right point is one of the best challenges. I usually follow this system to trade. So your thinking is obviously good and I appreciate it.
    I will suggest that we only focus on some few aspect in trading, because when we try to have it all and use all the trading methods known to us as we trade, then it will be a hard decision to be made, but when we have just few trading discipline and rules towards trading and then we focus so much better on it, just like making use of just price action, it will enable us become way more profitable.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Trading with indicator is more easier way to trade forex, the pure price action trading is good though if we really have a good understanding and experience to use it properly, but without this basics aspects it won't be easy for us, the assistance we got from indicators really make trading easier and likely to be more profitable, so I prefer trading with indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    There are a lot more to learn about the business, good thing is that one has got the demo trading account due to, it was with the demo trading account that I was able to have learned and gotten different approach in trading and then got to know what would work and then what wouldn't work for me. Price action is the best, one don't get to bother about the use of indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Price action is completely necessary and should be the best way to follow this market and realize when to open and close a trade at the right timing. Indicators are good tools added on our charts that provide signal for traders in forex. We can follow any method of trading or can use them both at the same time effectively. Price action have been profitable and its been the method I can personally follow and seek in maintaining a strong trading with a higher chance.

Not allowed!

Page 151 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast