Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy - Page 147
Page 147 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1678

Thread: Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96

Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Hello all.

This is my first thread in the lovely forum.

I want us to discuss and compare the trading with PURE price action known as naked trading with the use of indicator

What is price action trading method or strategy?

Price action trading strategy is known to be the trading method that has to do with just price action clean chart, that is candle stick, combined with support and resistance levels, drawn with horizontal line or trendlines when making analysis.

Pictures of pure price action strategy charts.

RANGING or SIDEWAYS moving market

Attachment 21626

TRENDING MARKET

Attachment 21627

What is Indicator application strategy?

From my best of knowledge, it is the use of indicator application to our price chart when trading. Using indicator is part of the technical trading method and as been said, they help to make analysis.

Here are some pictures or using some famous indicator, such as Moving average. MACD or RSI

Ranging market chart, with indicators such as, Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band.

Attachment 21628

Trending market chart with indicators such as Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band

Attachment 21629

Hopefully, we have all seen the chart which has the same currency pair but different chart view.

Which of the strategies. Pure price action or Indicator application strategy do you think will give you a good edge over making close to accurate analysis?

My answer and choice will be the price action chart strategy, because-:

1. Pure price action makes it easier to see the price and determine on price movement.

2. You can easily make your decisions, without having contradicting analysis from different indicators.

3. Your analysis will be less time consuming.

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE and state your reasons?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    The price action means that the trader has a good understanding about the use of just support and resistance in trading. Then for me, I think I have learned and seen that the use of indicators is also possible with the use of price action method, but personally. I will not want to make use of indicators, with the approach by which I trade the market. it will not be that so much profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    Sir, as for me , i do not think that there is any room fr comparison between pure price action trading system and indicator application trading system because i have tasted the two and i have seen the weak side and the strong side of the two trading system. With the understanding that i have about the two trading system now, i will gladly go for the pure price action trading system rather than going for indicator application trading system. I am not saying that the pure price action trading system is best for market trading, but from my personal vies, the price action trading system is much reliable on long term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Pure price action trading strategy is best option for traders to use in trading and use this awesome trading method this is easy for us to analysis the market trend well and earn money from it every day. Traders success is never possible easily on forex trading that is reason they are need work hard on it to get daily basis earning from forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    That is not possible it can be a little bit tough when it comes to trading forex with price action only , these is the reason, when you run the market with a certain precision it makes it a little bit difficult to understand its movement , how ever its always good that you are able to take on the advantage given by reversal techniques, its always good that when you have to rely on rpice action, be sure to understand the major push behind it , its very important you how it will build up your trades, and the reward that comes with it, it does not necessarily mean you will win but the potential is high.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is differ from trader to trade because if we really want to make our trade success we have to understand and be a master of trade with price action trading and its other factor which will collectively give good approach in trade , we must learn all the way which will be positively effect on our trade and we develop healthy trade environment for trade successfully .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    The use of the indicator is always the choice of the trader, from my experience, I have been able to have learned that, price action without indicator has been what that has been working for me, I have been making use of it for a long time now. Trading in the forex market and then the ability to become profitable depends on the trader, as a matter of fact, indicators some times will cause some issues.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Price action trading is good and with trend we are safe for successful trading we must have to work harder to make our trade plan successful , for this reason if we have to use indicator or any other strategy are acceptable , we must learn about the way of trade which will given us opportunity to earn good amount of money from market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Anyhow we trade, there will still be profit that can be made either we trade with the price action that requires no indicator at all or we use the indicator that we have traded for a while in our demo account, one thing for sure is to stop trading any strategy we are yet to confirm in the demo account first, practice should always precede whatever strategy we are going to trade eventually.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    from my experience, I have been able to have learned that, price action without indicator has been what that has been working for me,
    Every trader have what works for them and understanding this will enable them focus on that thing so as to improve or work hard to really reach their goals in trading. Indicators for me helps also with my price action trading. I must say I constantly merge them both to bring about strong confirmation of my trade. The problem with indicators sometimes is that they could easily lag behind and before it catches up, the market must have made a strong move already.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Every trader have what works for them and understanding this will enable them focus on that thing so as to improve or work hard to really reach their goals in trading. Indicators for me helps also with my price action trading. I must say I constantly merge them both to bring about strong confirmation of my trade. The problem with indicators sometimes is that they could easily lag behind and before it catches up, the market must have made a strong move already.
    Yes, indicators lagg and it is possible to see it with naked eyes. The market does a movement and indicator will show it only later. Such lagging is not big problem in big time frames but it is very bad for scalpers or short term traders. Pure price action is the thing that every trader must understand and be able to work with.

Not allowed!

Page 147 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast