Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy - Page 141
Page 141 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1669

Thread: Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96

Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Hello all.

This is my first thread in the lovely forum.

I want us to discuss and compare the trading with PURE price action known as naked trading with the use of indicator

What is price action trading method or strategy?

Price action trading strategy is known to be the trading method that has to do with just price action clean chart, that is candle stick, combined with support and resistance levels, drawn with horizontal line or trendlines when making analysis.

Pictures of pure price action strategy charts.

RANGING or SIDEWAYS moving market

Attachment 21626

TRENDING MARKET

Attachment 21627

What is Indicator application strategy?

From my best of knowledge, it is the use of indicator application to our price chart when trading. Using indicator is part of the technical trading method and as been said, they help to make analysis.

Here are some pictures or using some famous indicator, such as Moving average. MACD or RSI

Ranging market chart, with indicators such as, Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band.

Attachment 21628

Trending market chart with indicators such as Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band

Attachment 21629

Hopefully, we have all seen the chart which has the same currency pair but different chart view.

Which of the strategies. Pure price action or Indicator application strategy do you think will give you a good edge over making close to accurate analysis?

My answer and choice will be the price action chart strategy, because-:

1. Pure price action makes it easier to see the price and determine on price movement.

2. You can easily make your decisions, without having contradicting analysis from different indicators.

3. Your analysis will be less time consuming.

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE and state your reasons?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    I am the kind of trader who don't make use of the indicator in my trading activities, because I see more better price movement on the naked chart, I have got to learn and know that, the chart can be simply analyzed with the use of just the support and resistance and every since I have been doing that, it has gotten to have lead me to being able to taking good trades and avoiding the bad ones.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    This kind of strategy strategy always depend on trader experience and knowledge and good decision otherwise to analysis the market if trader have not focus on its movement well then he could loss our strategy easily in market. Both are very powerful and effective strategy if you have taking a lot of knowledge about these both method well.
    We have to fully focused on all the short and long movement of price because if we want to get good results from trade it is possible when we are on right track of learning , a good experience will always give trader good opportunity in market and we develop our way to control our risk and should maintain profitable trade plan .

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    More then time trader have use indicator to follow the market and always received strong and right market analysis signal for developing successful indicator strategy for our trading business. Forex are very risky and hard trading business and to increase everyday good earning from this business good learning and planning are very important for trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by haxis8 View Post
    More then time trader have use indicator to follow the market and always received strong and right market analysis signal for developing successful indicator strategy for our trading business. Forex are very risky and hard trading business and to increase everyday good earning from this business good learning and planning are very important for trader.
    Indicator give us always right information about the direction of market and other factor but because we take decision according to own learning so if we understand in right way and we applied as it is so that will help trader to get good profits and safe trading , but if we take wrong decision the fault by trader and face losses, every trader work on decision making abilities for making best trade strategy .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Moving average is part of technical indicators and some traders use it in price action trading though you will not see any other indicators apart from moving average You can see that the use of technical indicator like moving average does not invalidate price action trading . I want to submit at the same time that there is nothing wrong in using technical indicators if you really know how to handle them effectively but the fewer the indicators you have on your chart, the better for you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Moving average is part of technical indicators and some traders use it in price action trading though you will not see any other indicators apart from moving average You can see that the use of technical indicator like moving average does not invalidate price action trading . I want to submit at the same time that there is nothing wrong in using technical indicators if you really know how to handle them effectively but the fewer the indicators you have on your chart, the better for you
    I just think that when we are applying any trading indicator then it is good to say that we are not price action trader any more, due to price action traders don't trade with the use of the indicators, they make use of the clean chart when trading and in return that has been able to have helped a lot of them trade in a quite good profitable way. Price action trading has been the best strategy known to me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    Traders are need experience and knowledge if they want to work with price action trading strategy which is best trading method of this business and if you will focus on use this price action trading strategy you will never lose your money. This trading method is also help us to identify the good trades and give us low risky trades on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Each and every trading strategy have some importance in the career of a trader. One trading strategy is not working for every trader. Actually we need to develop a trading system according to our requirements and experience. It is necessary to learn about different technical and fundamental trading tools and then use these trading tools for making profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Each and every trading strategy have some importance in the career of a trader. One trading strategy is not working for every trader. Actually we need to develop a trading system according to our requirements and experience. It is necessary to learn about different technical and fundamental trading tools and then use these trading tools for making profit.
    That is accurate, however, if the trader wants to learn one successful trading strategy, then they can, for instance we can see that price action is really making a whole lot of traders become profitable as they begin to see price for the true self and the true movement and all that. If trader now decide that they just want to learn and know how to trade using the price action, I think most of them will get to become profitable once rules are kept to.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    If you start comparing between price action trading and following indicators, we will have different views coming in as traders will choose the best system that have improved their profit rate. I might have made better trading by following price actions but some other traders might have earned better with indicators. The both strategy are capable of giving us strong signals that will result to winning trades. It's just for traders to understand what works for them and apply them on their very trade.

Not allowed!

Page 141 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast