Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96

Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Hello all.

This is my first thread in the lovely forum.

I want us to discuss and compare the trading with PURE price action known as naked trading with the use of indicator

What is price action trading method or strategy?

Price action trading strategy is known to be the trading method that has to do with just price action clean chart, that is candle stick, combined with support and resistance levels, drawn with horizontal line or trendlines when making analysis.

Pictures of pure price action strategy charts.

RANGING or SIDEWAYS moving market

Attachment 21626

TRENDING MARKET

Attachment 21627

What is Indicator application strategy?

From my best of knowledge, it is the use of indicator application to our price chart when trading. Using indicator is part of the technical trading method and as been said, they help to make analysis.

Here are some pictures or using some famous indicator, such as Moving average. MACD or RSI

Ranging market chart, with indicators such as, Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band.

Attachment 21628

Trending market chart with indicators such as Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band

Attachment 21629

Hopefully, we have all seen the chart which has the same currency pair but different chart view.

Which of the strategies. Pure price action or Indicator application strategy do you think will give you a good edge over making close to accurate analysis?

My answer and choice will be the price action chart strategy, because-:

1. Pure price action makes it easier to see the price and determine on price movement.

2. You can easily make your decisions, without having contradicting analysis from different indicators.

3. Your analysis will be less time consuming.

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE and state your reasons?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Come of it, indicators do not have any limitation when comparing it with price action, it is the price action that has limitation when comparing what it can do with that of what the indicators can do. Personally, i can trade with indicator without using price action strategy, but i can never trade with price action without using indicatorx to confirm it.
    I see things in a different way and I think that it all depends on the learning the traders has done, some traders that has given more time to learning and using the indicator could make use of it the more. The trader who also has given more time to the price action trading method will be able to know of much better ways of making use of it. They all have the good side if used correctly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Price action is simplest easy, and the analysis it generates gives the buyers barely 50% winning chance, even though I admire the pin bar most of the fee movement patterns, it may give buyers higher prevailing risk though.

However, if buyers are operating with true trading strategies like Fibonacci, trendline, Bollinger bands and others, they could nevertheless supply more than 80% winning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    According to my experience, I must say that the buying and selling technique with the usage of the pure fee movement of that's much like my idea gives properly trading results as well. However, now not seeking to dispute using signs, but my factor is that what we've found out will feature in complete abundance for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    According to my experience, I must say that the buying and selling technique with the usage of the pure fee movement of that's much like my idea gives properly trading results as well. However, now not seeking to dispute using signs, but my factor is that what we've found out will feature in complete abundance for us.
    I can agree to that from here and from my point of view the clear the chart the more the analysis can be made on a solid ground. But then again, we shouldn't forget that the use of those indicators could be so much helpful if used accordingly as well. You know the success in forex trading comes with what suits us. That is why we have the demo account to know what works best for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I can agree to that from here and from my point of view the clear the chart the more the analysis can be made on a solid ground. But then again, we shouldn't forget that the use of those indicators could be so much helpful if used accordingly as well. You know the success in forex trading comes with what suits us. That is why we have the demo account to know what works best for us.
    We have all the trading system and way to develop a good trading like demo account and with knowledge we should make it sure we are working in best way , trader chose price action and any other strategy will based on trader knowledge to develop a good trading system because if we have learning properly it would be profitable and have a best trade system .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    If we are to compare between trading with the price action and trading with indicators we would see that both method of trading are different. The price action method requires the study of the candle sticks pattern to determine the right time to take a trade while indicator based strategy gives us the ability to use different kind of indicators to come up with a good signal. We don't necessary have to look to choose the best but we must work on the right kind of strategy that will guide us to maintain more consistency in earning good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Pure price action is a situation where by trader trade with candle stick pattern with support and resistance level,got through horizontal line,this is also referred to as naked trading.I normally use to combine pure price action with use of indicator to determine my analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Olabode Thomas View Post
    Pure price action is a situation where by trader trade with candle stick pattern with support and resistance level,got through horizontal line,this is also referred to as naked trading.I normally use to combine pure price action with use of indicator to determine my analysis.
    I agree with you that the price action stateg ysi best for traders and its also suitable for every trader in this business. If we want success in this business then we must need to sue this trading strategy in our trading if we want success and high earning in this business. If I choose from indicator and price action strategy then I must choose the price action strategy for my trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    I agree with you that the price action stateg ysi best for traders and its also suitable for every trader in this business. If we want success in this business then we must need to sue this trading strategy in our trading if we want success and high earning in this business. If I choose from indicator and price action strategy then I must choose the price action strategy for my trading.
    Every strategy need hard work and concentration on this market then we can earn profit to use that strategy in our trading. If we are talking about the price action trading strategy then we must need to know that this is work good for us only when a trader have high patience in their trading. If we have no patience then this strategy is not work good for us and we need to choose any other strategy for trading on this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Price action trading is good means of trading. We can make money and succeed in the business. The best thing we need to succeed in the business is that we have to learn and have more adequate knowledge and trading skills that will help us become successful. The business is not a simple one. We need to keep on making sure that we are doing the right thing. It is a risky business, but price action without indicators will help us to make the right choice as we trade.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast