Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1690

Thread: Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 96

Pure Price action VS indicator application strategy

Hello all.

This is my first thread in the lovely forum.

I want us to discuss and compare the trading with PURE price action known as naked trading with the use of indicator

What is price action trading method or strategy?

Price action trading strategy is known to be the trading method that has to do with just price action clean chart, that is candle stick, combined with support and resistance levels, drawn with horizontal line or trendlines when making analysis.

Pictures of pure price action strategy charts.

RANGING or SIDEWAYS moving market

Attachment 21626

TRENDING MARKET

Attachment 21627

What is Indicator application strategy?

From my best of knowledge, it is the use of indicator application to our price chart when trading. Using indicator is part of the technical trading method and as been said, they help to make analysis.

Here are some pictures or using some famous indicator, such as Moving average. MACD or RSI

Ranging market chart, with indicators such as, Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band.

Attachment 21628

Trending market chart with indicators such as Moving average, RSI, MACD and Bolling band

Attachment 21629

Hopefully, we have all seen the chart which has the same currency pair but different chart view.

Which of the strategies. Pure price action or Indicator application strategy do you think will give you a good edge over making close to accurate analysis?

My answer and choice will be the price action chart strategy, because-:

1. Pure price action makes it easier to see the price and determine on price movement.

2. You can easily make your decisions, without having contradicting analysis from different indicators.

3. Your analysis will be less time consuming.

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE and state your reasons?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Trading without indicators is sure not a very good way to trade because without indicators it will never be that easy to trade, I hear some calm to be trading without any single indicators and still doing very well, I don't really believe in those claims because without indicators it wouldn't be simple to trade.
    I think indicator strategy always risky for trader so i have not use it for trading because when i should make this strategy then almost indicator give me wrong market analysis signal however when i should make strategy then almost loss our strategy and money in it easily. To make and get successfully strategy you should need experience and skills then you should easily success it and get good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Trading without indicators is sure not a very good way to trade because without indicators it will never be that easy to trade, I hear some calm to be trading without any single indicators and still doing very well, I don't really believe in those claims because without indicators it wouldn't be simple to trade.
    I don't believe that trading without indicator is a bad option, it is not, there are many traders which rely on the trading of naked candlesticks and they are making their cool cash with it. There are many strategies we can use, some will go with indicators and some trading tools, some will also be a plain chart analysis. Whichever one you go for, just know that you have practised it well before using it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by orlat View Post
    i dont think there is any trading that can be compare with price action, price action remain the best way to trade the market but we need to understand it not a trading way of trading that newbies can easily understand and this is why when we are doing this business called trading we need to have made time to understand the important and the risked involved with the market.
    There are trading strategies that can be compared with it, I am just sure that this is just something that has to be done in personal choice and I can confirm to the fact that the use of price action trading is so much simple to understand than when compared to other trading strategy. But in general, we are the one that can decide on what we can achieve in the market, by being so much active with the market and trading with the strategy we have learned from demo.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Price action is the most effective way of trading,what it means is that you need a lot of knowledge of different price patterns for you to succeed trading it,for me i combine both price action and indicators i need to be double sure when trading in this market mistakes are not allowed at all you will be punish severely for every error.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    I would have been a good trader who can take the trade as seen on the chart, if I wasn't making use of the indicator to have my trades confirmed. Therefore, right now, to be a good profitable trader, I am using indicator. In a nutshell, we can keep on making use of any trading method that we want to make use of. What matters is that it is working for us actually.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    indicators help you understand the chart and market price better so that you could have an edge in predicting the market next move. price action also does the same things, it helps you understand exactly how market moves so you could make good predictions. In my own view, there are all the same, the application is just quite different, but all the aim is to help you have an edge in price analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Pure Price action is the best trading strategy of this business and traders who are use price action trading strategy use they are never lose their money. Indicators are useless for us to identify the market trend and get some profitable trades but price action strategy is always help us to know the market real trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    I like to use price action trading strategy that is best way of trading and if we are use price action trading strategy then we will earn good profit with low risk. Indicator application trading strategy is not useful because indicators are never helpful for us to earn money from forex trading. That is reason I always like to use manual trading strategies in trading that are help us to make profit with low risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Pure Price action is the best trading strategy of this business and traders who are use price action trading strategy use they are never lose their money. Indicators are useless for us to identify the market trend and get some profitable trades but price action strategy is always help us to know the market real trend.
    You need some way and value of making analysis and then at the same time, having your trading signal validated. When you trade with just the support and resistance method in trading then you most probably will not have a validating method, wherein causing some wrong signals for you. But then, what ever that works for us, we should use it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Pure price action trading strategy is very useful for traders and if we are use this trading strategy with higher time frames then traders can get easy success on this business. I never like to use indicators for traders because indicators are never help traders to make big profit on this business that is reason we must use only price action trading strategy in trading.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast