mt4 problem
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

mt4 problem

when I open a new chart it only shows me one week's history of bars ie: since 24th November. I have tried reloading mt4 on an additional laptop but get the same result? Can anyone suggest a solution?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    When you open chart then you need to choose big time frame like H4 or D1 then you can find the detail of one year. If you use Monthly time frame then you can find the market 5 years or 10 years movement history. If you want to search your trading history then you need right click on history and then choose what period of statement you need to download or see of your history trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dsanalyst View Post
    when I open a new chart it only shows me one week's history of bars ie: since 24th November. I have tried reloading mt4 on an additional laptop but get the same result? Can anyone suggest a solution?
    i had the same issue back when i use my mt4 for my first time. later it was fixed because when i browse on internet about this, many websites suggest that people need to pay attention to their account types and see the pairs name. some brokers who provides micro or cent account types usually got different pair names added in the last like eurjpy.m which "m" means micro, etc.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    My platform was working fine for 6 months . This problem only started on 24th Nov 2017

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Dear guys, still you face the same problem? I doubt that you are not so much experience use of trading terminal. My thinking might be correct. Have you clicked on a different time frame? If you not so much experience on the used of the terminal, then just search on YouTube easily gets the answer.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Some time our internet connection is too much slow that is reason our chart are not shown and its take time to login our trading account. you need check that may be your internet is not working fine at that time. Some time we are downloading some software or movies at that time our terminal is also not work fast. So stop other programs and then check your terminal is work fine or not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    The history here is not the issue to me, traders can do without it. In the case you need the history so badly, you will have to right click on the history menu, and that will give you the history duration you want. You will see the customise one too. The customise one is for the trading duration that is very long for traders to see at once.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    You need to get to know how the mt4 works because from your explanation, it appears there are something about the chart that are not too clear to you. The history of your trades will always be there and there is no one who can delete from there, all you need to do is get to the terminal and you will see , trade, exposure account history part on your mt4 and right click it and you will see the option that is related to your problem and your trading history will come out for you to see.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    When the next month is start then in our history tab we can see the current month history of trading. This is not a problem you need to go first history tab then right click on it and choose the period in which you want to see the history. Then you find that all the history you want to see is show on that tab and you can find easily your all trading history and you can also import it to see clearly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    it is not as big issue you can follow all our trade from the history than it will give you a list in which all your trade is mentioned which you can set in previous days so do not worry about it and try to search your history again by right click on history tab if you have no history than it may be possible that you can erase it unconsciously.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast