mt4 problem - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: mt4 problem

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

mt4 problem

when I open a new chart it only shows me one week's history of bars ie: since 24th November. I have tried reloading mt4 on an additional laptop but get the same result? Can anyone suggest a solution?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    I never see this type of problem in my platform but some time when internet connection is slow then market charts are not load fully but if your internet connection is good then you must use high time frames on trading. I think you are use m5 or M15 time frame that is reason you are only see one week history. You are need to select daily time frame then you can see the full year history easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There is no problem with meta trader 4 platform, this platform work good anytime, I have being trading with mt4 for a very long time and I have never encounter any problem trading with the platform, mt4 is a very good trading platform and we can always count on this trading platform because it's a trading platform that work smoothly at all time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Maybe it is because the time frame you're using is small and thus cannot load beyond that point.
    Try increasing your time frame and you will see that the chart loads more data that it was before.
    Alternatively you can try closing all your charts and reopening them.
    This should fix your issue.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I never see this type of problem of my platform, but the Internet connection is not fully loaded after a short time, but if your internet connection is good, then you have to use a high time frame in your trading. I think you are using the M5 or the M15 time frame which makes you think of a week's history. You will have to choose daily time frame then you can easily see the whole year's history.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11
    well this problem can occur when you having have poor internet connection which is making your platform works slow to work properly as far as i think because the platform dont need much internet speed but poor connection can make this problem happens so to connect you with the server and for platform to work properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    in what time frame do you open it because if in the M1 timeframe within one week it includes many bars displayed especially if the bad internet connection is added it will increase the weight of the mt4 path in loading the data bar into the chart, so it should be noted also the internet connection when opening a very small time frame

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Sometime our mt4 trading platform is not correctly work in our trade and at this time we cannot trade if we trade then our trade is lost and making good loss from our trade. Because in this time forex team upgrade and add many function in mt4 terminal for our trade and when our mt4 terminal update then it is correctly work in our trade. After updates terminal our terminal is good and easy for trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    I never see this type of problem in my platform but some time when internet connection is slow then market charts are not load fully but if your internet connection is good then you must use high time frames on trading. I think you are use m5 or M15 time frame that is reason you are only see one week history. You are need to select daily time frame then you can see the full year history easily.
    Since the many years I have being using the mt4 platform, I have never experienced this terrible situation of this article starter. All I know is that it will be difficult for the trader at that time, but I will not say that fault is with the mt4 platform, it is the forex trader who supposed to check the problem at his own side. It could be internet or virus or outdated mt4 platform and other things who are causing it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    When i have use mt4 terminal for trading then it cannot show any problem when i would start our trade for trading on this business. In slow internet connection mt4 terminal are good working on this business and its trading tool and indicator help us to analysis the market for building everyday successful trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021