mt4 problem - Page 7
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

I believe the fault may come from your computer and not mt4 terminal at all, i see no problem in mt4 terminal at all, honestly checking history is very easy and simple to do so if you say that you find it difficult to check your history then you should try to update or download new window in your computer, if you sure of your internet connection then you should try new windows.

Maybe there is something wrong with your process. Have you double checked it? Reviewing MT4 tutorials could help. Try looking back on some tutorials, it might help.

A lot of us have been trading with mt4 for quite some time now and non of us have really face some problems trading with mt4 because this terminal work for us at all time the only time we had issues with mt4 is when we are having slow internet connection, if you think that you are experiencing some difficulties with your terminal and no solution to it yet you can contact roboforex support team to help you out.

Banned
    If your platform is create problems then you need to uninstall it and then restart your system and then again download it from roboforex web site and install in your computer. you can find that now your trading system is work fine and if its again create the problem then you need to reinstall your window and then again install mt4 platform.

Both the demo account and real account I have no problem with mt4 trading platform for the past years that I have known mt4 trading platform, so if really you have been facing problems in mt4 platform then I see that to be very bad, i don't have to doubt you at all. I have not come across any issues for the past years that I have work with mt4 trading platform.

my personally point of view that the main and big problem for mt4 is the slow connection of the internet and many trader also face this kind of problem when their internet is slow ans i personally also face a problem when my internet is slow and the solution of this problem is fast internet.

Banned
    i think that the main problem for mt4 platform is the slow connection of the internet because your totally work depend on the internet and if your internet is slow then your whole server is down and then you face a problem and the solution of this problem is fast internet.

I didn't experienced any problems with mt4 trading platform at all, when you seem to have problems then you should think that such problem may be your slow internet connection, but the good thing about mt4 to me is that without how bad your internet connection maybe you can still make use of it in mobile trading platform, is not like some other trading platform that does not work when internet is not good.

If you open a daily or weekly time frame on you chart you will see only the history of that period, you need to right click and tab all histroy to show all the histroy of you trading right from the beginning, this is easy when you are on laptop but when on mobile you need to set the day and month of the history you want to show on you terminal which is also easy too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    If your platform is create problems then you need to uninstall it and then restart your system and then again download it from roboforex web site and install in your computer. you can find that now your trading system is work fine and if its again create the problem then you need to reinstall your window and then again install mt4 platform.
    When i have start our trading business then i cannot face any problem in our mt4 terminal. Because any software cannot show our problem then we can incorrectly use it and you are right if any trader face any problem in mt4 terminal then he can need to uninstall our terminal and restart our laptop or computer. After restart he can need download and install new mt4 terminal for our trading business.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast