mt4 problem - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

You must understand how this trading platform work before it will be easy for you to use and if you understand how this platform work you will understand that there are no problem with it, if you have a good connection there won't be problem with mt4 you will experience some problems when you have a very slow network connection.

Banned
    Mt4 terminal cannot show any problem in our trade but when our internet working slow or mt4 company change or add any tool and indicator then our mt4 terminal cannot working properly and we cannot set our trade in the forex market. When i use mt4 terminal then i cannot see any problem in mt4 terminal.

I have used the mt4 terminal for a very long time now and I have not had any problems with it except maybe I have a very slow internet connection that's when am likely to had some issues with this terminal aside from this I have never experience any other problem with this terminal, mt4 work smoothly at all time this terminal have no problem.

Trader
    Your history is not show because you are open the time frame of this month. If you want to see the whole trading history then you need to right click to open the history tab on meta trader 4 platform and then select the all option of show all history of our trading. Then the whole history is show on our trading platform and you can check your all history on it.

If you are experiencing any difficulties with your mt4 platform you need to first check your internet connection because for quite long now I have being trading with mt4 on both desktop and mobile and I haven't experience any issue aside from bad internet connection, internet connection is the major issue that mt4 platform will experience.

For the past 3 years that I came across mt4 platform, I have not come across any issues like that before and I don't think that mt4 platform have such problem in it, the only possibility for you to face one or two problems in mt4 terminal then I think it is your internet connection not the mt4 platform that causes you any issues but network connection, there is no problem of accessing your history in mt4 platform at all and it is very easy to do, even if you want to look up to your history from the beginning of trading it is easy and possible for you to do.

Trader
    any problem can be solved with the customer support as roboforex has a good customer service and they are good for helping of the clients, if you face any problem then you can talk to them and they will give you the good solution and help you to trade with smooth conditions and so you will find what you want with them always.

That's because you are using the 1 week time frame to see the market chart on other time frame you need to choose the other time frame you want to use, cause there are so many time frame we can use to make our analysis we just need to choose the one that best work with our strategy this way we can trade and make money in the market easily.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    That's because you are using the 1 week time frame to see the market chart on other time frame you need to choose the other time frame you want to use, cause there are so many time frame we can use to make our analysis we just need to choose the one that best work with our strategy this way we can trade and make money in the market easily.
    Yes, 1 week time frame is properly good work in our trade and at the same time if we can use other trading frame in our trade then our mt4 terminal show some problem and our both trade cannot properly work in the forex market and sometime with internet connection we can face many problem in our trade in mt4 terminal.

Like as I said have been trading with mt4 trading platform and I have come across any issues in it before, to check your history is very easier to do mt4 not difficult at all, if you thinks that mt4 is giving you problems then I think you should try and make use of any other trading platform of course trading is not easy, so it is not good for you to face problems from trading platform at all. I believe that mt4 have no problem...

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast