mt4 problem - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

Banned
    i think that the main problem of mt 4 i the slow connection of internet because if your internet is slow them whole the server is down if your internet is fast then you cannot face this problem and so do not worry about it and try to search your history again by right click on history tab if you have no history than it may be possible that you can erase it unconsciously.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    i think that the main problem of mt 4 i the slow connection of internet because if your internet is slow them whole the server is down if your internet is fast then you cannot face this problem and so do not worry about it and try to search your history again by right click on history tab if you have no history than it may be possible that you can erase it unconsciously.
    yes, maybe the first thing have to checked by us is internet connection, make sure that we have good internet connection to support our trading forex, and this is really important, and it can effect our chart to get some data or something else, or also, there is a problem with server too,
    to solve this problems, better you ask to customer service and they will guide you to solve the problems

Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    If it is the slowness of the Internet connection, then this is never the fault of the mt4 trading platform, it is the fault on the path of the trader. Well, i do have slow Internet connection at times, and immediately i discover this, i will change to another Internet provider. I am a trader, i have three alternatives to my Internet providers, i have to be cautious.

Trader
    If you want to load your history of all previous trade then you are need to select the option of show all history because that current history is current months trades. If you are want to see the previous months history or all your trading history then you are need to right click on history trades and then choose the all time history or last three months history.

To check all your trading history directly from your mt4 platform you should click history then right click and then show all history this will show you all your trading history from the very beginning, I have never experience any difficulties using this trading platform not even with my trading history or any other thing mt4 platform work very well for me at all time.

choosing a big time frame may help you because in big time frame you have yearly history i think you have chosen the smaller time frame that is why you are going through this try choosing bigger time frame and check if it works if it doesn't then there must be some other problem but i am sure you are going through the bigger and smaller time frame issue.

I have not come across any issues in mt4 platform not to talk of history right from the beginning of making use of mt4 platform, but in the case that you are finding it difficult to access your history in mt4 platform then I think you should reload and refresh your browser and I don't think that it is mt4 platform that is the cause of such issues because I have not come across such before.

Meta trader 4 platform is work smoothly for all trades. So if your meta trading platform is create problems then its is your system problem and may be your window is become corrupt. You need to reinstall your window then all things are fixed easily. Then you need to reinstall the meta trader 4 platform again. Then its work fine and you can easily trade on this market with meta trader 4 platform.

Banned
    my personally point of view that when we start trade in mt4 terminal then some time our trading system is not not correctly work because our internet is slow if our internet is slow then we face this kind of problem and if our internet is slow then whole the server is down and this is the main problem for mt4.

Banned
    i think that the main problem of for mt4 is slow connection of internet because if your internet is slow then you face the problem and the other thing is if your internet is slow and then your whole sever is down and the solution of this problem is fast internet if your internet is fast then you not face this problem.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast