mt4 problem - Page 4
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

mt4 problem

when I open a new chart it only shows me one week's history of bars ie: since 24th November. I have tried reloading mt4 on an additional laptop but get the same result? Can anyone suggest a solution?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    there are different time frames and then you can move between them and so if the platform open in weekly chart then you can change it to any time frame and so you can analyze the market, and if this is not possible try to reinstall the meta trader and if you find the same problem then you should contact the support and they may help to solve your problem.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    you can review your all trade history whenever you want i think something you missing due to which you can not find your history and i think it is not a big problem you can doing trading without history without any issue so if you can delete your history and not find it so try to carry on your work without following it otherwise you have no option.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    When we face issues with our trading platform if there is new update the first thing we need to do is try to update the app to the latest one this could fix up a lot of issues that we are facing, but if there is no new update you need to check your connection if it's working properly or uninstall and install the platform again.
    I think its must be internal fault which is cause his terminal is not work properly. He must need reinstall platform then this issue must be solved. If this problem is still exist then you need to work with any other laptop or computer and if that terminal work fine on it then its fault of your system you must need check your windows and its setting because its can create this problem for you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    if there is a problem in the meta trader then the trader may uninstall the platform then reinstal it again and if he finds that the problem is still present then he should better talk the support to help him to solve the problem and tell him what he should do, the trader will find a solution with them and will be able to make the meta trader work well again

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    I think its must be internal fault which is cause his terminal is not work properly. He must need reinstall platform then this issue must be solved. If this problem is still exist then you need to work with any other laptop or computer and if that terminal work fine on it then its fault of your system you must need check your windows and its setting because its can create this problem for you.
    It might be internal fault of either the broker or the trader, not that it will be internal fault of one of them only. And with the explanation i can deduce from what the trader explained, he has used another laptop to test it out, and the problem persistent. In this situation, i can only refer such trader to the customer service representative of the broker.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    my suggestion is that you uninstall the mt4 setup on your system and reinstall a new one and see if this will work , there are time some internal problems do occur on the platform without us suspecting anything wrong, this may be the reason why a particular pair is not loading or better still you can contact your administrator and explain your predicament to them and i am very sure they may likely have a permanent solution for your problem. Good luck to you sir.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I haven't experience any problem with mt4 and I don't think I will ever face any issue with this trading platform except maybe I have a weaker internet connection or my computer is having some issue, but as for the main platform it will never run into any problems because it's designed to work well at all time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13
    however it is difficult to perform the trading solution for Newbie what ever it is but it is not necessary to manage the trading history you can do it without history for our trade its a not big issue ever but during the period of using meta trader 4 i have not use the history anymore broker should need to know the up and down trading slide for trader i suggest you to uninstall and download it again hope you find your answer

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    there are one-of-a-kind time frames after which you can pass between them and so if the platform open in weekly chart then you may alternate it to any time body and so that you can analyze the marketplace, and if this isn't feasible attempt to reinstall the meta dealer and in case you find the identical problem then you definately ought to contact the guide and they'll assist to resolve your trouble.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    I don't know why is this happening to you i guess you are new or you don't know it's usage. or may be it is some connectivity issue or you haven't selected a big time frame. selecting big time frame can help you coming out of this problem give it a try may be this is the issue. Because with big time frame you can see early changes and charts. Check if you have selected a smaller time frame then change it to big time frame.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast