mt4 problem - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

mt4 problem

when I open a new chart it only shows me one week's history of bars ie: since 24th November. I have tried reloading mt4 on an additional laptop but get the same result? Can anyone suggest a solution?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    to work with different preset as applying the use of commons with the highest on preparedness to recalls with the maximum entry as predetermining option with the attribution as referring returns of drawing to appeals with the attachment of tools and the application with the utilization.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    thats a not big issue my brother basicallly it start from 24 november my other friend also have that problem.but they don't take it vertically they just contact with the admin however you should try to access the history.go to the histroy then right click and chose the date on which you have to go.if my answer is not valuable then go to youtube.here you can find everything regarded to trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dsanalyst View Post
    My platform was working fine for 6 months . This problem only started on 24th Nov 2017
    Then you need to try update your platform to see if this issue will be resolve, but like they suggested too you can also try to choose higher time frame too to see if the the problem will be fix, if after trying this two steps and issue still persist then you can try to contact your broker for assistance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Basically this is not a problem on your meta trader platform because this problem is create your system. you must need to repair your operation windows system which help you solve this problem. Meta trade is not create any problem by itself when we change its setting or our windows some file are corrupt then our meta trader is not work find and create these type of problems for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Sometime our mt4 trading platform is not correctly work in our trade and at this time we cannot trade if we trade then our trade is lost and making good loss from our trade. Because in this time forex team upgrade and add many function in mt4 terminal for our trade and when our mt4 terminal update then it is correctly work in our trade. After updates terminal our terminal is good and easy for trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Then you need to try update your platform to see if this issue will be resolve, but like they suggested too you can also try to choose higher time frame too to see if the the problem will be fix, if after trying this two steps and issue still persist then you can try to contact your broker for assistance.
    i also think about this too because some platform may still lagging during the update process. i think we can avoid this when we install the new and updated mt4 platform which available on the websites. it takes some time for the application to download the chart movements in history but if it's still not working and my solution can't help the thread starter then i don't know what's wrong with his mt4.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Sometime when forex team update the mt4 terminal and add many function for our trade in mt4 terminal then mt4 terminal problem and we cannot set correctly trade in the forex market and sometime we face the problem with the internet problem and when our mt4 terminal heavy for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by dsanalyst View Post
    when I open a new chart it only shows me one week's history of bars ie: since 24th November. I have tried reloading mt4 on an additional laptop but get the same result? Can anyone suggest a solution?
    i guess you need to try to update the software first, then i believe the problem will fixed, and also if want to see the past or histories, better to use higher time frames such as D1 or higher, that will show us the chart at the past, or if the problems is still there, make a contact to the cs to get the helping from them. and i guess there is no problem with your laptop or have you ever tried to install it at other laptop ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    When we face issues with our trading platform if there is new update the first thing we need to do is try to update the app to the latest one this could fix up a lot of issues that we are facing, but if there is no new update you need to check your connection if it's working properly or uninstall and install the platform again.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    When we face issues with our trading platform if there is new update the first thing we need to do is try to update the app to the latest one this could fix up a lot of issues that we are facing, but if there is no new update you need to check your connection if it's working properly or uninstall and install the platform again.
    mt4 has automated update which always running in background so traders will not need to make daily or routine updates manually because things nowadays solved in automatically. most people got no issues with their mt4 because not all people got serious problems both with their internet connection and with their computer when they installed their mt4. simply browse on internet when we have any issues regarding our mt4 or computer issue.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast