mt4 problem - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The mt4 platform is a platform in good shape, there is nothing wrong with it by what i have being working with it. It is traders who don't know what the mt4 can do for them and did not know that it has being helping traders that will say something is wrong with it. There is nothing perfect too, the internet connection of traders is the first thing to check for correction when we see a thing like this.
    Yes, the real MT4 terminal which I know does not have any problem, it is in good shape and I hope that traders which follows the instructions of loading it and connecting it with the right internet speed for it to work well for the trader will not have issue. I have used MT4 for like four years now, and I don't have at complains about it. Any trader which have issues with MT4 will likely have to fix it on their side.

Banned
    the only problem I had when trading forex is when I was in the wrong position and when my network goes down its impossible to place orders, and thats is painful but its also worse to trade forex with a low forex trading network it means that when you try to close even the orders that work becomes difficult and its always important when we keep on updating our internet , thats the only problem that we have according to me, when you really keep on keep on push and its important for us to also keep and well organized desk top I have seen people lose a lot because they have put on the wrong trading environment

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Yes, the real MT4 terminal which I know does not have any problem, it is in good shape and I hope that traders which follows the instructions of loading it and connecting it with the right internet speed for it to work well for the trader will not have issue. I have used MT4 for like four years now, and I don't have at complains about it. Any trader which have issues with MT4 will likely have to fix it on their side.
    I cannot agree less, the mt4 trading platform is always stable and I have being using it for many years too. The traders that will enjoy this trading platform will surely have to follow your advice, and make sure that they are not using the gadgets that has much of virus or a overloaded programs on it. These could slow mt4 platform down.

Trader
    ajagbeolegba, gadgets can be issue but you know broker also effect directly to this thing? if a trader work on good broker order execution time will be very less. for trading we need of best broker and roboforex is fast in execution i have tried many but after checking it i really with this broker you can check many years are with this

Naeem555, that is true my friend, there are some issues that we face that have nothing to do with mt4 trading terminal rather the broker itself that we make use. Is true that broker contribute to some of the issues that we face in the market. For you to be more secure then you have to make use of a broker that is more reliable and accurate in what they do and offer. However some issues can be caused by network also.

I have not face problem in mt4 before, and I don't think mt4 will ever develop any problem, the only problem we are likely to face in a broker is server not working properly, and that's not the problem of the terminal but rather problem from the broker, mt4 is a good trading platform that we will never face any problem with as long as we have a strong internet.

Till now I am not looking any problem in metatrader 4. It's true that metatrader 4 is the old version of meta quotes software company but, this is the most used trading software in the market that's why meta quotes software company upgrade it when they find any bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Till now I am not looking any problem in metatrader 4. It's true that metatrader 4 is the old version of meta quotes software company but, this is the most used trading software in the market that's why meta quotes software company upgrade it when they find any bug.
    I don't think that company will upgrade due to bug only, they upgrade when they develop a better way the trading terminal can be working. There are many upgrades which has happened to mobile type of mt4 this year alone, I now know that there is a good thing they are trying to bring out of it. I always notice that the look of the platform is likewise changing when they upgrade it.

It's a good thing that mt4 trading terminal has really upgraded in all aspects in this very year alone. There are some issues that we might face but that doesn't mean that it is not suitable for us to make use in the market. Well, there is a possibility for some of us to face some issues with the use mt4 trading terminal, however mt4 trading terminal is a reliable and suitable one to make use.

This is a simple challenge that is not uncommon in our everyday trading activities.
    All you need to do is alter your timeframe from either m5, m1 or h1 to a larger time frame like h4, d1 and so on.
    This way you can be able to view the market trends for a more distant period.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast