mt4 problem - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    may be this will occur when there is problem with your connection with the server,as when you are having much poor internet connection then this problem can be occur as it makes problem in connecting you with the server.So better check that if there is something downloading that is making internet speed slow.
    Yeah, in slow internet connection our mt4 terminal is give us good performance in our trade and we can easily trade and get good earning in the forex market. If it is support any problem then we can reinstall it after it is not good working and good performance in our trade in the forex market.

Banned
    I have not see any problem in mt4 terminal if i have use it in slow internet connection or other way. Because it always help the trader to make best or good profitable trading strategy and if in strategy time he can show any error then we can just reinstall it and use it for our trading business.

Mt4 work smoothly at all time, this platform can never go wrong anytime, if you are having any kind of problem with this terminal you should first try to check if your internet connection is work very well and second thing you need to do is to check your computer space if it's still have a good space, this are the two things that could cause problem for Mt4.

Trader
    Its not possible that you cannot be able to see the history of market movement. I think you are choose the lower time frames like m5 or m15 that is reason you can see only the one or two week history. You are need to increase the time frame to daily or weekly then you can see the whole years history of the market movement.

Quote Originally Posted by dsanalyst View Post
    when I open a new chart it only shows me one week's history of bars ie: since 24th November. I have tried reloading mt4 on an additional laptop but get the same result? Can anyone suggest a solution?
    I think you should check the settings of your mt4 trading terminal and try to allow more data. There is a setting in mt4 that allow us to set how much historical data or bars before present bar that we want the trading terminal to automatically download from data center. I believe when you find this setting and increase its value significantly you should have more data on your chart to help you carry out your market analysis.

You need to choose higher time frame to see history of past trading history or data, if you choose the lower time frame you won't see weekly history on your chart, you need to choose higher time frame before you can see past trading history or data clearly in your chart, lower time frame could prevent us from seeing past trading history clearly.

Banned
    this can occur sometime if there is some kind of problem running in your connection with server sometimes your account type and pair name dont match so better check it that if there is something downloading that is making your internet connection slow or something else is happened.

Trader
    Some time traders face this type of trading problems but that is problem because of your slow internet connection. When market chart are not upload properly on the platform then its means your internet connection or your windows speed is not good. You are need to check you connection and also check you trading system and increase its processor or RAM size.

Trader
    Its a setting problem on your trading platform and may be you are use small time frames on your trading which is cause you are only see the limited history of your past trades. if you want to know the whole your trading history then you must need to use higher time frames that are help traders to daily earn big profit.

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    may be this will occur when there is problem with your connection with the server,as when you are having much poor internet connection then this problem can be occur as it makes problem in connecting you with the server.So better check that if there is something downloading that is making internet speed slow.
    This is a good suggestion, the mt4 platform is always stable for my forex trading activities, but when this kind of problem is happening to any trader, the traders internet connection and the broker server can be checked for correction. One thing about brokers server is that it can switch automatically when there is problem, i don't think it's the one causing mt4 problem that article starter is facing.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast