mt4 problem - Page 18
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    No, in slow internet connection it is good working and we can get good profit from it. But if it is show problem to make trading strategy or chart pattern and cannot support all trading tool then it is very bad for him. In this way we can need to reinstall it then we can easily trade and make good profit from it in the forex market.
    You can not tell me that mt4 platform is working when the internet connection is slow, it will be struggling at that time. There is nothing as good as for forex traders to be trading with fast internet connection, this will make our forex chart faster, the analysis we are making will be prompt as the fast internet will load our forex chart quickly.

Banned
    I have not see any problem in mt4 terminal in 4 year. It is best trading terminal and in slow internet connection it is good working and we can make good trading strategy for our trade and earn good money from it. Its trading tool always help the trader to understand market trend and make trade line strategy for our trade.

Banned
    two things can cause this problem in your platform that are if you are having a bad internet connection that makes this happen because the platform dont need much internet speed so poor internet connection can cause this or that if there is change in your account type and pair name with the server or broker that can also cause this.

Banned
    I have never experience any problem with meta trader 4 as this platforms work smoothly for me at all time, mt4 is a great terminal which is develop you work smooth always, it will never give you any problem in as much you are trading with a good network connection and you laptop have a free space to run the app smoothly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I have never experience any problem with meta trader 4 as this platforms work smoothly for me at all time, mt4 is a great terminal which is develop you work smooth always, it will never give you any problem in as much you are trading with a good network connection and you laptop have a free space to run the app smoothly.
    Of course, it is good working and cannot show any problem when we can use it to make any trading strategy or chart pattern for our trading business. It is too mush reliable trading terminal and always give us good performance or good profit from our trade in the stock market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Yes, it always develop the smoothly trading strategy for my trading business and i have always get successfully trade and in use time if it show any error or problem then our trading terminal tell us how to solve it after solve it. It is good working and again could not show any problem for our trade time.

Banned
    well dont need to worry this is not a big issue all you need to do is to check your account type and pair name sometimes broker dont provide these which you have,other thing is that internet can also create this problem like wise if your connection is poor that it is taking time to connect you with the server.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    well dont need to worry this is not a big issue all you need to do is to check your account type and pair name sometimes broker dont provide these which you have,other thing is that internet can also create this problem like wise if your connection is poor that it is taking time to connect you with the server.
    Yes, any time mt4 terminal could not show big problem when we can use it for our trading business. However in slow internet connection it is good working and give us good performance in our trade we can always get successfully trade and get good earning in the forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Yes, any time mt4 terminal could not show big problem when we can use it for our trading business. However in slow internet connection it is good working and give us good performance in our trade we can always get successfully trade and get good earning in the forex market.
    The mt4 platform is a platform in good shape, there is nothing wrong with it by what i have being working with it. It is traders who don't know what the mt4 can do for them and did not know that it has being helping traders that will say something is wrong with it. There is nothing perfect too, the internet connection of traders is the first thing to check for correction when we see a thing like this.

Banned
    may be this will occur when there is problem with your connection with the server,as when you are having much poor internet connection then this problem can be occur as it makes problem in connecting you with the server.So better check that if there is something downloading that is making internet speed slow.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast