mt4 problem - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

What is happening to you on this MT4 problems is a thing of slow internet network, you have to work on your internet and you will see that everything will be fixed. Some countries internet service is so poor to the extent that traders will hardly do a tangible thing in a whole day, such traders will see the problem persisting always. That does not stop mt4 from working well with other traders.

Trader
    I never face any problem like this on my platform and roboforex platform is never stuck or problem any thing like this. This is problem on your windows and you are need to update it or reinstall the meta trader 4 platform. Mt4 is very high level platform and its never make any problem. All the problems we are face with it its our trading system or internet problems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    I never face any problem like this on my platform and roboforex platform is never stuck or problem any thing like this. This is problem on your windows and you are need to update it or reinstall the meta trader 4 platform. Mt4 is very high level platform and its never make any problem. All the problems we are face with it its our trading system or internet problems.
    Yes, it not could support any problem when we can use it to make trading strategy or chart pattern for our trade. I have always use this trading terminal for our trade because it is every easy to use and understand to make any trading strategy or chat pattern for our trading business.

Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    I have always use this trading terminal for our trade because it is every easy to use and understand to make any trading strategy or chat pattern for our trading business.
    You cannot say that a trading platform will not have problem, it does have problem, but the trader that is used to the platform will know what the problem is, so that the trader can find the proper solution to it very fast. And in my own thinking about the problem associated with this thread, the trader only needs to trade with a good ISP (Internet service provider), and the problem will surely be solved.

Banned
    well firstly check your account type and pair names,or check different time frame,this might happen if there is problem with your internet connection as far as i understand like if your internet connection is much poor that can create this problem so better check if something is downloading that is making your internet connection slow or something else.

Banned
    When i have first time use mt4 terminal then it is very good working anf give us good performance in our trade but now these days many changing in mt4 terminal and this terminal show many problem in our trade time. But if we can talk about it is good or bad then it is always good trading terminal from other trading terminal.

Quote Originally Posted by dsanalyst View Post
    when I open a new chart it only shows me one week's history of bars ie: since 24th November. I have tried reloading mt4 on an additional laptop but get the same result? Can anyone suggest a solution?
    Are you really firstly open metatrader4? i think you can learn more at here or another media. So much tell about what your problems this, you must to learn more only. You can to change time frame on your chart. And check your internet, maybe problem from connection internet.

Banned
    there can be to reason that can create this problem as far as i understand your situation first that check the account type and pair name that if it matches with the broker or if some thing is wrong with your internet connection like wise if it is poor that can also create this problem so better check both of these

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    When i have first time use mt4 terminal then it is very good working anf give us good performance in our trade but now these days many changing in mt4 terminal and this terminal show many problem in our trade time. But if we can talk about it is good or bad then it is always good trading terminal from other trading terminal.
    Yeah, it is always good working in our trade and it is best trading platform from other trading terminal. Even it is good working in slow internet connection and we can always get successfully trade and make good profit with the help of this trading terminal. So i like and always use or make any strategy or chart pattern for our trading business.

It may be happening fro your slow internet connection. So at first see that your internet connection is ok then try to open chart that belongs to your account, that means id you have cent account then open cent account chart, it should be solve your problem.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast