mt4 problem - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

Banned
    Without internet connection problem i have not see any problem in mt4 terminal. I have use this terminal after 4 year and in 4 year i have not see any problem when i start our trade trade or close and in trade time its tool help us to make strategy or chart pattern for our trade but we can get some experience about to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    Without internet connection problem i have not see any problem in mt4 terminal. I have use this terminal after 4 year and in 4 year i have not see any problem when i start our trade trade or close and in trade time its tool help us to make strategy or chart pattern for our trade but we can get some experience about to use it.
    I think so, I got some problems using MT4 a few years ago when I was a newbie, at that time MT4 still looked very simple unlike MT4 at this time. And as I remember that time we should be updated manually, but now I don't see the command to update when every time I open MT4 platform, I think now the MT4 platform is updated automatically.

No more MT4 updates, only bugfixes and some beta builds to update MetaEditor, as it's the same for MT4 and MT5.
    Last MT4 release is build 1090, last beta as of now is 1126. You can update to latest beta by opening a demo account at MetaQuotes-Demo server. It will download the beta while syncing with the server.
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    You are use small time frame to see the market chart. I think you are see this market chart with M15 time frame so please increase your time frame to H4 or daily then you can see the up to 10 years history of the market movement. This is happen because you have now enough knowledge about forex business so please increase your learning which is helpful for you to understand better this business and use of meta trader 4 platform.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    No more MT4 updates, only bugfixes and some beta builds to update MetaEditor, as it's the same for MT4 and MT5.
    Last MT4 release is build 1090, last beta as of now is 1126. You can update to latest beta by opening a demo account at MetaQuotes-Demo server. It will download the beta while syncing with the server.
    hi. i see you really have much information about metatrader and i want to know the beta version. is it stable and safe used for trading. i have not yet updated my metatrader 4 for long time ago and there is no problem with but about beta , will you please share your experiences and hope will increase our performance to trade with

I don't see a difference in stability. But I'm not really a power user or anything like that - a few charts with ~1000 bars history, one custom indicator made by one built in and a few on-event functions.
    If you're not a developer there is no point of updating. Updating will make no harm as well.
    Note that if you have multiple MetaTrader 4 terminals installed if one of them download the update all of them will update unless you add /noupdate (or something like that, if the option is still valid at all) in their shortcuts.
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    I think when we can start our trade in short time frame then our mt4 terminal show many problem to our chart pattern and we cannot properly trade and our trade is loss. In slow internet connection our mt4 terminal is working and we can earn good profit from our trade in the forex market.

Banned
    I have use mt4 terminal before two year ago and i cannot see any problem from it because it us best trading tool in the forex market and million of trader use this terminal for our trade and always get good earning in the forex market. But sometime in slow internet connection it is show some problem but in this time we can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market.

Banned
    basically, it is caused but sometimes due to slow performance of internet or something else likewise if there is another downloading process is happening that is causing the internet speed slow or your connection is bad,this can cause the trading to take time in showing or making an error.So better checking it can be helpful

I know mt4 for a very long time and i have not come across any trader that is complaining of how mt4 platform is faulty or have any problems in trading the market with it. The problem that can be common is network problems and it is not affected by mt4 platform only because the problem of network affects every other trading platform.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast