mt4 problem - Page 11
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 problem

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

mt4 problem

when I open a new chart it only shows me one week's history of bars ie: since 24th November. I have tried reloading mt4 on an additional laptop but get the same result? Can anyone suggest a solution?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Mt4 is a good trading platform that work smoothly at all time there is no problem with mt4 I have use this platform for so long and I have never experience any problem in it, mt4 platform work smoothly at all time and we can use this platform easily at all time without facing any problem except maybe we have a very slow internet connection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    The only time mt4 won't work properly is when it's lacking a good network connection but if this is properly working meta trader 4 you won't experience any problem with the terminal, mt4 is good terminal that won't stop working it will always give you a good trading experience as far as your network connection is strong.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    This is not a major problem because not everyone experience it with mt4 many of us being trading with mt4 for more than 5 years and we never experience problem with mt4 cause it work fine always, there is no problem with mt4, bad network connection or slow laptop could cause problem like the one that you are facing right now.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    If mt4 has a major problem everyone would have experience it for a very long time, but this is not a general problem which means you are the only one that encounter it and the problem might come from maybe your computer itself or network, you need to check this properly to see that everything about your network or computer is work well. You can also Uninstall and install the terminal again to solve the problem.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    There is no problem with mt4 terminal at all if you are having any problem you might be making some mistakes so I will advice you to check very well to see if you are not making any errors with the time frame or the time interval that you choose for the period cause I have being trading with mt4 for a long time and I have never experience any problem in it.
    This is a perfectly working trading terminal, it is a terminal I have being working with for some years now and I have not faced any issue with it, that means it is the traders that has the problem personally, the trader should be able to locate where the problem is and correct it. I believe that bad programs on MT4 may likewise cause problem.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    This is a perfectly working trading terminal, it is a terminal I have being working with for some years now and I have not faced any issue with it, that means it is the traders that has the problem personally, the trader should be able to locate where the problem is and correct it. I believe that bad programs on MT4 may likewise cause problem.
    If it is a problem with mt4 trading platform, i have never faced any problem with it either, it is working perfectly, and i also like its stability when i am using it to trade. There are many things that could cause problem for traders when they are trading the mt4 trading platform, our loaded indicators and robots could cause it. Even the overloaded computer and virus could be a problem as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]In fact, this is strange and I’ve never come across it before, but probably there is a slow speed in your internet so all the data didn’t shown up completely. This may be a strong reason so I think you should check the speed or trying from other Internet. If the problem ended it would be a good thing but if it didn’t there could be a virus.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Problem with mt4 is not common because mt4 does not have a general problem that affect all traders, it's common for us to experience slow movement in the mt4 terminal when we have slow network connection that's the common problem that most people face and this is not a general problem that effect all traders cause some trade with a very fast network.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Me too I had this Proplem it just show from September 2017 to Now . First I was thinking the problem Is from Metatrader but when I tried another Broker I Found that the Problem is from The broker Not metatrader u can bypass the problem by seeing the chart in another broker and trading in ur broker

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    I have no problem on my meta trader 4 platform and you are face problems on your trading platform because your windows is corrupt and if you want to work on forex with correctly then your earning will become easy for you. Meta traders platform is never create problem so any time you are face problem you need to check your operation system.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast