R Trader Constructor(robot creation): free and easy

Thread: R Trader Constructor(robot creation): free and easy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 116

R Trader Constructor(robot creation): free and easy

Hi, everybody.

Often you guys ask: why we are RoboForex but we don't provide robots for trading? We still don't offer robots, but you can automate you trading richt now in our R Trader platform!

Little more about R Trader:

• online (browser) platform;
    • access from anywhere;
    • over 8,700 Stocks, Indices, Forex and ETFs, Cryptocurrencies;
    • multichart mode & Watchlists;
    • trading from chart & One-click trading.

R Trader allows:

• to design your trading strategy (you can create it by yourself or to work from existing templates);
    • to backtest your strategy (build a stragegy, test and re-test it for a different market or timeframe);
    • going life!

The days when algorithmic trading was implemented only by professionals is over. R Trader offers an intuitive and easy to use module which enables retail traders to design, backtest and deploy algorithmic trading strategies without any knowledge of programming languages.
    R Trader’s trading platform has a simpler way for you to quit traditional point-and-click trading. Designed for experienced traders as well as newcomers, our simple-to-use interface allows you to automate your trading strategies in minutes. No coding and no fuss – you’ll be up and running in no time.
    Strategy Builder constitutes a game changer for clients given the countless benefits associated with its usability and versatility. Using a widespread data stream Strategy builder provides a broad backtesting option that can be performed on a span of two decades of data. Users are able to customize their strategies with the backtesting option to fit their trading needs.

Here you can open a demo account for R Trader

Build your robot!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 01-17-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    it is a good news to know that roboforex gives a tool that help the trader to build his strategy or robot and so he will not need to call a programmer that will take much money from him, also the traders that could not be able to buy a robot will have a good chance to build their robots an trade with it and start making of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 91
    Given: 175
    2018-05-14_194005.jpg

I love this trading platform, but I am still confused about how to operate this browser trading platform, maybe because I am unfamiliar with this trading platform and also another trading platforms other than metatrader, especially trading platform with type of browser, I just curious how to making robots in this trading platform. It seems very interesting.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the offer is good and will let many traders to build their strategies or robots and so they can build a good strategies that let them to improve their trading and make better trading and makes more and more money, the trader needs to know how to make a good strategy to be able to find a good way for more effective trading and making of money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    roboforex gives an apparatus that assistance the dealer to fabricate his methodology or robot thus he won't have to call a software engineer that will take much cash from him, likewise the merchants that couldn't have the capacity to purchase a robot will have a decent opportunity to assemble their robots an exchange with it and begin profiting.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    R trading platform is the most what I searching. Before this time, I am difficult to make robot or expert advisor. But now the broker what I love roboforex making this is easy to our works. I am not yet using this platform, soon I will be used this platform. I am surely that I have a good strategy trading. Hopefully it will to make more money for me.

Not allowed!