random trading
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: random trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

random trading

Hello everyone i have a doubt all timeframes show different results, Like suppose in low timeframes Rsi m15 Rsi says buy but when you go for m30,you will see that rsi means sell,Can anyone tell me how to confirm this ?Different timeframes are complicating results.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It's not possible for all time frame to show exact actual result because each of those time frame indicators are showing you the exact results as regards price movement,its normal although all indicators can show you the trend strength,let's say if all the rsi in all time frame is above 50-50 then it means that its a good time to buy while if it below (rsi) the,50 then it means that its a good time to sell.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    My friends it is not a possible to trade by observing with seeing all the time frame but yes Bigger time frame will give us clear indication than lower time frame. So a forex trader needs to know the trend of the market and I think bigger time frame is the best for low risk trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    For such conditions, we must remain focused on the time frame that we will use for trading, because the indicator will give a different signal in each frame, usually a good solution in dealing with this condition is to find the strongest trends.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This should not be a thing of confusion to the traders of forex anymore. The strategy on the 5 minutes will be different form the analysis that will be on the 4 hours. I is your duty to choose the one that will help you to get the money you want to be getting in the market, this is not much problem to my trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    if you find that you are unable to determine the direction of the market on different time frames then you need to wait until find that all time frames move in the same direction because this will be an indication and strong signal about the direction of the market and also you need to draw the trend to know the direction of the market on different time frames and then you will start trading better than before

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes it is for those traders who have knowledge and experience about robo forex trading business and investing and taking risk in forex trading business and i am sur to say if we go with random scale then we will be success easily and if we make greedness then may be we loss our all earn money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Random trading is the best way to earn huge amount of money in short time and it is possiable when you have spent time in the robo forex trading business and you can learn about it, by spenting more time in forex trading business you will learn all about these strategies

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    See charts working on the basis of moving averages not on technical analysis, so when you see 15 minute or 30 minute or 1 hour or daily chart, during those period you must have seen market moves randomly which cause and derive different moving averages, so according to the moving average the chart shows buy or sell indicator, so when ever you trade after confirm from both the chart create or position or else use strict stop loss as per your choice moving average.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Through using different timeframe, we cannot able to understand about better trend. We need to gather huge experience on market analysis to get better result from this trade. We can use different indicators also to understand about better market movement. At present I am using MA, stochastic and PSAR in my trading. The cumulative signals of those indicators makes my analysis more easier.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast