Simple earning strategy
Page 1 of 212 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple earning strategy

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8

Simple earning strategy

This is simple and very effective strategy which success percentage is about 75 percent. This strategy is good for those traders who want daily trade and earn some profit on daily basis.

This strategy is for AUD/USD pair.
    Time frame is H1
    Indicators are
    Heikenashi with 72 EMA 3 days (24*3) 12 EMA Days Trend (1*2)
    Support and resistance
    How to enter in trade with it.
    look for 72 EMA
    Input price afer closing above 72 EMA and Below 12 EMA.
    one bar of rejection from 72 down / closed and EMA and EMA candlestick pattern entry pinbar to involve.
    End after support and resistance reversal and above or EMA 12 the price is up to the trade to be determined according to risk of him.
    Stop loss is place 72 EMA low swing or high swing , up and down is our stop loss

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    I love this strategy because this is very simple and easy strategy for me. One thing is very strange in it because we can use this strategy in only AUDUSD pair. If we only use the H1 time frame then its must be daily and short term trading. I like this strategy and must used this strategy in my trading.72 period EMA is tell us how to enter into a trade and support and resistance is help us to get our target.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the combination of different EMA drawing with the chart helps of the better as to capture the different focus as the length with the time frames in use with the monitoring to gives the precise of entry point to prepare as opening new position with the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by asla View Post
    Indicators are
    Heikenashi with 72 EMA 3 days (24*3) 12 EMA Days Trend (1*2)
    Support and resistance
    How to enter in trade with it.
    look for 72 EMA
    i think that it will be a good strategy . i depen in my openion on the indicators you use. i think that EMA 72 is good to define the direction of trend also to enter with crossing . also support and resistance because it's an effective strategy . what i don't have any background about is Heikenashi i think it's like renko candles . i didn't use it . if you can to expalin how we can take deals by using this indicator .
    heik.png

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]thanks for sharing you strategy , may i ask why you apply it only on the aud/usd pair only as i think you can apply it on many pairs as the gbpusd also , the idea about using the hikenashi is good , but you should know about the time of the volatility in the market as this indicator fail in ranging market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    it's good strategy and for me I only use support and resistance indicator to find that levels and combine with moving average and make analyzing in H4 and H1 and this time frame is good for analysis the price I think, I know I'm not good but I still learn how to find the best analysis to make a good entry.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Very unfortunate if we can only use a strategy or technique only for certain pair. Moreover, I never use AUD/USD pair for trading because I don't like the pair. Daily movement of the pair wasn't too aggressive for me because I prefer another pair to trade in Asian session time. Moreover, the strategies distributed here are quite a lot to remember and do and I don't think this can be said a simple strategy but rather a complicated one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    This is very simple earning strategy but this strategy is work well in small time frames. Its like scalping strategy because this strategy is work fine with scalping and small time frame. When we use 72 EMA indicator then its gives us the trading signals because we can use it as support and resistance levels and also sell below it and buy above this level. Overall this is very cool strategy for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    I think we can use this simple strategy in our trading with any other pair because you are specify that we can use Aud/Usd pair but I think we can use it with pound and euro pair. Ema 72 indicator is very important part of this system because this is only indicator which help us to find the market trend. Its very nice strategy in which we use the support and resistance with EMA 72 indicator.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I also use the same strategy in my trading but I am not using the 72 EMA in my trading, I use 12 EMA instead of 72 EMA in my trading and I use this for open my buying and selling trading orders. This is also simple and easy strategy in which we can earn easily good profit from this business. This simple strategy is must helpful for me and I earn good earning with it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 212 123451151101 ... LastLast